PDA

View Full Version : Seems like banning firearms is not enough..she now demands free tampons for all!

ordmm
11-11-2015, 12:01 AM
OK...Here's how lefties roll. One of the sponsors of legislation to make many common firearms a felony to purchase, possess, or transport now demands that the State of Wisconsin make available and pay for tampons and sanitary napkins in public places. I really need to ask...what the flock goes on in these peoples minds?

https://twitter.com/repsargent

timshufflin
11-11-2015, 05:52 AM
Well it is at least something that could be considered for a State. There is toilet paper and soap in the bathroom and it is "free". I'd vote against it but at least it's a legal conversation to have at the STATE level.

ordmm
11-11-2015, 02:46 PM
Tim, actually I could care less about who needs a tampon and why. I posted it as an example of how goofy some of these people are. A big issue here in Wisconsin is a pullback in heavy industry and the cutbacks and layoffs that come along with it. I have a couple of friends who are sub-contractors to some of the heavy mfg companies like Caterpillar who have cut back to 3 or 4 day works weeks. They sit back and watch these morons in the state capitol screwing around and wasting time with similar crap like the tampon and gun control legislation which won't go anywhere while these guys with a shop to support, employees to pay are sweating the load if they will be around in a year or so. So while they jack around playing some kind of sophomoric game and start understanding how fragile the manufacturing sector can be.

timshufflin
11-11-2015, 09:04 PM
Tim, actually I could care less about who needs a tampon and why. I posted it as an example of how goofy some of these people are. A big issue here in Wisconsin is a pullback in heavy industry and the cutbacks and layoffs that come along with it. I have a couple of friends who are sub-contractors to some of the heavy mfg companies like Caterpillar who have cut back to 3 or 4 day works weeks. They sit back and watch these morons in the state capitol screwing around and wasting time with similar crap like the tampon and gun control legislation which won't go anywhere while these guys with a shop to support, employees to pay are sweating the load if they will be around in a year or so. So while they jack around playing some kind of sophomoric game and start understanding how fragile the manufacturing sector can be.

This is hate speech, to denigrate the need for tampons is sickening!

Punch The Clown
11-11-2015, 09:25 PM
http://freethetampons.org/
Visiting this site opened my eyes. 78% of all females are unprepared for their menstrual cycle! This is unacceptable in a modern society. Feminine hygiene products are a right, not a luxury.

1838 1839

musketjon
11-12-2015, 10:26 AM
You can use the tampons to clean the chamber in your Barrett. 50 caliber rifle.
Jon

Punch The Clown
11-12-2015, 11:08 AM
Jon

I would think the blood might rust the metal.

LEAD POISON
11-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Jon

They don't work .The string is to short.