PDA

View Full Version : I Don't Have The Balls

Punch The Clown
01-07-2016, 05:42 PM
I have only 2 more years left on my mortgage and a shitload of equity in my house, I can retire and collect my pension now, I can collect social security now, I have a couple of bank accounts and a TDA, I own a bunch of stuff. When the firearms control confiscation squad kicks down my door I will probably help them carry my guns and ammo out to their truck.
This is the problem with being a White, working, property owner. You are powerless and at the mercy of the whims of the government. I really don't want to hear about racism in America anymore, unless you are talking about discrimination against White property owners. This is not a racist rant. Just an observation.

timshufflin
01-07-2016, 06:22 PM
You know the answer.

canes7
01-07-2016, 07:59 PM
Freedom is having nothing to lose.

seaninmich
01-07-2016, 09:18 PM
I want to feel sorry for you, but we've given you the solution to ALL of your problems over and over. How about I come out there, help you load all your cool stuff into a truck, drive with you to Michigan, and help you find a lovely piece of land where you can enjoy the rest of your days?

Eli
01-07-2016, 09:54 PM
I have only 2 more years left on my mortgage and a shitload of equity in my house, I can retire and collect my pension now, I can collect social security now, I have a couple of bank accounts and a TDA, I own a bunch of stuff. When the firearms control confiscation squad kicks down my door I will probably help them carry my guns and ammo out to their truck.
This is the problem with being a White, working, property owner. You are powerless and at the mercy of the whims of the government. I really don't want to hear about racism in America anymore, unless you are talking about discrimination against White property owners. This is not a racist rant. Just an observation.

GTFO before DeBlasshole's paradise implodes on itself! Seriously, man, pack up your stuff and head to greener pastures. Even upstate is a better alternative than Brooklyn.

Eli

Prince Humperdink
01-08-2016, 12:20 PM
I want to feel sorry for you, but we've given you the solution to ALL of your problems over and over. How about I come out there, help you load all your cool stuff into a truck, drive with you to Michigan, and help you find a lovely piece of land where you can enjoy the rest of your days?

Stu would be better off in Montana,Michigan is kind of lame.

timshufflin
01-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Stu would be better off in Montana,Michigan is kind of lame.

Hey Prince, Who's your governor?
steve bullock thief/communist/democrat

Prince Humperdink
01-08-2016, 02:39 PM
Hey Prince, Who's your governor?
steve bullock thief/communist/democrat

You got me there Bro,It's a stinker,but this cancer will go away someday.

musketjon
01-08-2016, 08:21 PM
Hey Brother Ryan,
How's the job market for machinists in Montana?
Jon

Prince Humperdink
01-09-2016, 07:35 PM
Hey Brother Ryan,
How's the job market for machinists in Montana?
Jon

Jon,
I'm not sure,but I can do a bit of research.

musketjon
01-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Please lemme' know. I NEED to GTFO of Commiefornia.
Thanks
Jon

timshufflin
01-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Michigan is hiring a lot of Machinist's but the pay is not nearly as high as commiefornia and either is the cost of living.

Eli
01-10-2016, 11:49 AM
Michigan is hiring a lot of Machinist's but the pay is not nearly as high as commiefornia and either is the cost of living.

I work real estate, and a lot of my clients are what I call 'foreigners' - yanquis, californians, etc.
In Texas, wages are about 90% of the NYC area. The cost of living is 50%. As to why anybody stays there...

Eli