PDA

View Full Version : Boycott Budweiser!!

KnickKnack
02-16-2016, 06:19 AM
Budweiser is using Amy Schumer, so-called comedian, niece of Sen. Chucky Schumer and huge anti-gun fanatic, to advertise for them on TV commercials. $Svomit$

Boycott all Budweiser products! Let your family, friends and neighbors know! Spread the word around your gun clubs! Organize "Dump Bud!" protests in the streets! Write to Budweiser and let them know how you feel!

Let's start a grass roots campaign to shame Budweiser into firing Schumer and pulling her ads.

mxlmax
02-16-2016, 08:08 AM
Around these parts that beverage is referred to as. "Butt Wiper". No beer lover drinks that swill anyway so ban 'em. Where have I heard of a politicians child being paid the big bucks.........can you say Chelsea being paid $600,000.00 for being a "Reporter" that did no reports.

timshufflin
02-16-2016, 08:20 AM
I hate the bud. I also don't care for any of my birth father's other beers.

This is a strange call by bud marketing to use schumer. They had to be betting that their (bud's) base only knew schumer as a comedian and not an outspoken liberal heifer. Still though, it's getting to be a blurred line with people who associate with libtards. Do you boycott a friend because its wife is a libtard? Do you boycott Kurt Russell because he's married to goldie hawn or that he is in movies with other liberals? Russell and other Conservatives do make money by hanging with libtards when they do their craft.

I do see a fine line (well as fine as I can make it) between marketing your product to the masses with a libtard and simply working with one in employment. Russell is probably no more guilty of working with a liberal in a movie than any of us would be when we work with a liberal at our place of employment. That's how I justify it in my brain anyways.

On a side note, amy schumer would be a fine mate for michael moore. amy is comming along nicely and will grow out perfectly at about 500 pounds if they keep putting the grain to it. moore has to like that.

canes7
02-16-2016, 08:37 AM
I do not care who the Bud peeps put in their commercials, I still wont drink that crap. The lizards were funny, Spud's McKenzie was cool and they did a nice 9/11 tribute commercial but it does not change the fact that their beer is garbage.

Eli
02-16-2016, 10:13 AM
A-B has a long history of supporting faggotry and the like, and it's gotten worse under European ownership (AB InBev) in recent years.
As for that hideous whore Amy Schumer, she is a disgusting her distant familial relationship to Chuck Schumer (how the hell did I end up defending him?) - as they're 'second cousins once removed' - to make herself famous. I'm pretty she's the source of the false rumor that Chuck is her uncle just to get in the door! Not to mention, she's fugly to the point of being what I called 'ugileptic' - so unattractive that seizures may be caused.
And, because I am an actual observant Jew, I'll point out that she isn't Jewish!

Eli

Prince Humperdink
02-16-2016, 12:04 PM
I either make my own beer,or drink micro brews when I can...when I can't,I drink Coors original...when I'm really poor I drink Pabst Blue Ribbon.

timshufflin
02-16-2016, 01:26 PM
I either make my own beer,or drink micro brews when I can...when I can't,I drink Coors original...when I'm really poor I drink Pabst Blue Ribbon.

If I could give you a thumbs down, I would. pabst? OMG! $vomit$

seaninmich
02-16-2016, 01:32 PM
While I appreciate the enthusiasm, if you intend to boycott any product owned by, marketed by, distributed by, sold by, or endorsed my a liberal, you are going to be standing naked in your empty house with no entertainment or transportation

canes7
02-16-2016, 02:16 PM
While I appreciate the enthusiasm, if you intend to boycott any product owned by, marketed by, distributed by, sold by, or endorsed my a liberal, you are going to be standing naked in your empty house with no entertainment or transportation

Sounds good to me.

KnickKnack
02-17-2016, 01:53 AM
"Do you boycott a friend because its wife is a libtard?"

Tim, I took care of that problem a long, long time ago. I have no friends. "Friends" are just people that either want you to do something for them, on their schedule, usually immediately, but have no time when you need help, or they are "hangers on", telling you how much more they know than you do and trying to cheat you out of whatever they can, for as long as they can.

If you want those kind of "friends", you need look no further than the CMP forum for some good examples.

KnickKnack
02-17-2016, 01:57 AM

Well, then I have nothing to lose. I already do that. Except I can always find something entertaining. And my truck sits in the driveway for days without moving. It's a 2012, has less than 9500 miles on it, and hasn't been gassed in over a month.

timshufflin
02-17-2016, 07:11 AM
"Do you boycott a friend because its wife is a libtard?"

Tim, I took care of that problem a long, long time ago. I have no friends. "Friends" are just people that either want you to do something for them, on their schedule, usually immediately, but have no time when you need help, or they are "hangers on", telling you how much more they know than you do and trying to cheat you out of whatever they can, for as long as they can.

If you want those kind of "friends", you need look no further than the CMP forum for some good examples.

Awe come on, where's the love! Friends make the world go round.

Jimbo Slice
02-17-2016, 07:33 AM
I like Pabst.

I'd minivan Amy Schumer... just because.

musketjon
02-17-2016, 12:43 PM
What's wrong with PBR?
Jon

mxlmax
02-17-2016, 01:16 PM
You may as well save even more money and go with "Mickey's Wide Mouth". After a couple you won't care anymore. I'll stick with my Guinness Extra Stout.

timshufflin
02-17-2016, 04:22 PM
What's wrong with PBR?
Jon

I'm an IPA guy. PBR isn't quite in that wheelhouse. In that realm, believe it or not, I like Stroh's.

Prince Humperdink
02-17-2016, 09:23 PM
I'm an IPA guy. PBR isn't quite in that wheelhouse. In that realm, believe it or not, I like Stroh's.

I love a good ipa,or a stout,dark beer.

Orlando
02-17-2016, 09:32 PM
What's wrong with PBR?
Jon
Whats right with it?

KnickKnack
02-18-2016, 06:36 AM

You guys are drinking PBR, IPA and Strohs, but you won't drink Bud?

*shakes head*

We haven't heard from the WIC crowd yet. (Whatever Is Cheapest)

KnickKnack
02-18-2016, 06:37 AM
Awe come on, where's the love! Friends make the world go round.

This is why I don't sit in duck blinds with other people too.

KnickKnack
02-18-2016, 06:40 AM
I like Pabst.

I'd minivan Amy Schumer... just because.

Eww and EWWW!!!! $vomit$

Orlando
02-18-2016, 06:46 AM
hooch from Tennesse for me

canes7
02-18-2016, 09:02 AM
I just so happen to live in an area that has more beer choices than tax dollars stolen by libs. There is absolutely no reason to drink a Bud or Miller. I'd like to to some research on the history of beer in America and figure out how it was that we ended up with such pisswater for decades, especially with all the German immigrants we had bringing their brewing knowledge with them.

On another note, there is a distillery here in NC that I've taken an interest in, it's called "Defiant". They make what they call a single malt whisky. I've never been a liquor drinker but this may change me.

axemurderer
02-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Haven't had a bud in at least 30 years, not for their politics. It is because the beer just sucks!!!!!!!!

Mike

Shug
02-19-2016, 07:08 PM
Bud is an extensive marketing campaign that has a beer-like beverage product coincidentally associated with it. InBev could just as easily change the actual product to potato chips and few would notice.

peterpilot379
02-28-2016, 08:42 AM
Brew your own! It's more fun, cheaper than buying Budweiser and better tasting. I've been homebrewing since '96.

timshufflin
02-28-2016, 11:00 AM
Brew your own! It's more fun, cheaper than buying Budweiser and better tasting. I've been homebrewing since '96.

One Christmas I got my Son a home brew kit for a stocking stuffer. That beer sucked! Do I think better results could be achieved? Yes but it would take a bit more work.

peterpilot379
02-28-2016, 12:43 PM
One Christmas I got my Son a home brew kit for a stocking stuffer. That beer sucked! Do I think better results could be achieved? Yes but it would take a bit more work.

Never tried a kit like that. I've invested about $600 in equipment over the years and have pretty much perfected my process during that time. I'd put my homebrew up against store-bought any day of the week. Currently I have 15 gallons on the ferment and about 12 gallons kegged and on tap in the garage! Life is good!