PDA

View Full Version : PA Oaks Gun Show April 1-3

cannonshooter
02-16-2016, 11:14 AM
Since I got yelled at for not saying this last year. At the Oaks Gun Show in Pennsylvania April 1-3, I will be doing a ww2 display again this year. Will most likely be a combo of US and German gear. I will be there all three days so all BT brethren stop by say hello and introduce yourself.
Mack

timshufflin
02-16-2016, 01:28 PM
I'm watching for the folks who complained about you last time. We'll see if they show up and post here giving you due respect.

Screwball
02-16-2016, 10:30 PM
What do you usually display?

I've headed out to Oaks a few times over the past two years. Seen a lot of unique stuff... wondering if I saw you.

cannonshooter
02-17-2016, 09:03 AM
What do you usually display?

I've headed out to Oaks a few times over the past two years. Seen a lot of unique stuff... wondering if I saw you.
Last year was my first year doing a display, but i displayed WW2 USGI I had field gear from early war through late war as well as a couple of stoves, c-rats and Krats. I was back against the rear wall not far from the VN guys. This year ill probably be dressed in German uniform since they had no germans and Ill do a field gear/ weapons display for both German and USGI.

Screwball
02-17-2016, 10:05 AM
I'll have an eye out for you.

Wanted to go this past weekend, but damn Valentines Day got in the way.

axemurderer
02-17-2016, 07:13 PM
Mack

I will look for you there, Oaks is my favorite PA show. Well second favorite, I forgot Harrisburg. perhaps I will drag Stu along!!!!

Mike

Big Ben
02-23-2016, 05:47 PM
Would love to go, but going for surgery on March 10th, don't thnk I'll be able to walk around for that long.

Punch The Clown
02-25-2016, 12:48 PM
I will try to go. I am going to the Louisville show that month but hey, can't go to enough gun shows.

axemurderer
02-26-2016, 02:07 PM
Stu we talked about Louisville last year!!!!!

I will try to go. I am going to the Louisville show that month but hey, can't go to enough gun shows.

cannonshooter
02-27-2016, 11:41 AM
Looks like one of my GI unit members will be bringing his Half track so I will be set up next to it.
Mack

jak
02-27-2016, 03:35 PM
Looks like one of my GI unit members will be bringing his Half track so I will be set up next to it.
Mack

It shouldn't be too hard to find a 9 ton half track. If I can get to the show, it would probably be Friday.

cannonshooter
02-27-2016, 06:42 PM
Jak,
If for some chance the Half Track does not make its appearance I should not be hard to spot among the Reenactors. I be wearing my German Gear.
Mack

cannonshooter
03-29-2016, 01:01 PM
Just a reminder that the show is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday. The Halftrack is most likely going to be a no show since the rear axle crapped itself. I will still be there though. Will post an exact setup location on Friday. Stop in and say Hi and introduce yourselves.
Mack

cannonshooter
04-01-2016, 10:04 AM
Bt brethren
I am set up in hall A against the wall behind two jeeps so stop on by and say hello