PDA

View Full Version : Will the last business leaving Seattle,Please turn the light out!!!

toolman
02-25-2016, 08:40 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/02/25/seattle-pushes-sweeping-new-rules-for-worker-schedules-employers-cry-foul.html?intcmp=hpbt1..

timshufflin
02-25-2016, 09:21 PM
Read about this today. I hope they raise the wage to $50 an hour and only let people work 30 hours a week. People WILL vote with their feet. Let's face it, people deserve the government they vote for. By this reasoning the "people" of seattle are complete morons!

toolman
02-25-2016, 09:28 PM
Read about this today. I hope they raise the wage to $50 an hour and only let people work 30 hours a week. People WILL vote with their feet. Let's face it, people deserve the government they vote for. By this reasoning the "people" of seattle are complete morons!

Sad but TRUE!!! ,,,

ordmm
02-26-2016, 11:24 AM
Political promises such as the one in Seattle seem to be more common every day. Fact is their constituency sucks it up as they probably have no life experience to process what the result will be from these give-a-ways. Common sense does not exist for many who are used to having others decide the course their lives will take. The politicians give a ratz ass as they almost always good wage-pension-benefits guaranteed by their fellow givers-a-way so makes no difference what economic disaster follows in their wake.

jak
02-26-2016, 06:12 PM
I bet the city council will exempt themselves from the same rules they shove on private businesses.