PDA

View Full Version : Happy Easter My BT Brothers

Punch The Clown
03-27-2016, 10:14 AM
What it says. Happy Easter!

I don't want to turn this political but why are Holy Thursday, and Good Friday pretty much ignored by the business world, the education system, and pretty much everyone else in this country?
I am personally an advocate of showing no favor to any religious holiday but here in new york (and no, it is not only here) muslim holidays are school closing, Jewish Holidays are school closing, and now Chinese New Year is on the list, and the list keeps growing. No Good Friday though, which is part of the three Holiest days of the year to Christians. Everyone has the right to celebrate their holidays, but that celebration should be a free choice and not a govt. mandate. govt has no place in religion.

HAPPY Easter!!

Jimbo Slice
03-27-2016, 11:24 AM
Happy Easter.

I know a lot of companies that allow employees the opportunity to go to Good Friday services paid.

Perhaps it's a regional thing.

ordmm
03-27-2016, 01:08 PM
Back when I was a state gov't, union represente employee for a short time I have to say have at it with all the paid holidays you want! Cripes it's not like anyone was going to complain about it. Presidents, religious, dead people, it's not like most people gave a ratz azz what it was for, but simply, who cares gimme more. Now that I'm simply a taxpayer my take on things is: "why the heck do those lazy sucks get so much paid time off?" And so it goes......

And,,,,,HAPPY EASTER!

cuppednlocked
03-27-2016, 02:18 PM
Silly Punch, it's because Christians have so many holidays...

This is a kicker, where I teach there is no Easter break. It's the spring holiday...

Happy Easter to my BT brothers.

musketjon
03-27-2016, 02:56 PM
Yah, when I was in school it was EASTER break and CHRISTMAS break, not the (PC) HOLIDAY and SPRING breaks. Why has this country turned into a bunch of panty-waists? Where are the BALLS when you need them? Oh, I forgot. There's a non-Christian, non-American at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
How about a WHITE history month?
Jon

musketjon
03-27-2016, 03:00 PM
: "why the heck do those lazy sucks get so much paid time off?" And so it goes......

And,,,,,HAPPY EASTER!

My ex is a gov't employee. Seems like every time you turned around or farted or burped they had a holiday. Definitely waaaaaaay too many paid days for staying home.
Jon

jbkf1003
03-27-2016, 06:25 PM
Yah, when I was in school it was EASTER break and CHRISTMAS break, not the (PC) HOLIDAY and SPRING breaks. Why has this country turned into a bunch of panty-waists? Where are the BALLS when you need them? Oh, I forgot. There's a non-Christian, non-American at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
How about a WHITE history month?
Jon

Happy Easter Guys...

I get good Friday off, but I work for a family owned manufacturing company. I'm sure I'm in the minority. :)

Jon,
Or White Entertainment Television (WET)..... The programming could be controversial though...

Justin

timshufflin
03-27-2016, 06:41 PM
Happy Easter!

melloman
03-27-2016, 07:50 PM
Happy Easter; He is risen!

Prince Humperdink
03-27-2016, 11:22 PM
Happy Easter Stu,and all my other BT circus brothers.

Orlando
03-28-2016, 05:16 AM
My ex is a gov't employee. Seems like every time you turned around or farted or burped they had a holiday. Definitely waaaaaaay too many paid days for staying home.
Jon

Good Froday is no paid Holiday for me, but yet we do get Martin Luther King Day off ?????? Makes alot of sense doesnt it