PDA

View Full Version : Assault Rifle Ban Would Have Prevented Dallas Shooting As Per obama And The libtards

Punch The Clown
07-08-2016, 11:41 AM
Carlos Hathcock used a Pre-64 Model 70 with a Unertl. Why wouldn't they give him an M16? I guess the libtards felt bad for the viet cong.

Prince Humperdink
07-09-2016, 11:02 AM
The AR is not my 1st,second,or even 3rd choice as a sniper rifle platform...well,maybe for prairie dogs?!!

Punch The Clown
07-09-2016, 01:43 PM
Remember this one. Texas, 1966

charles whitman killed 14 people and wounded 32 others in a mass shooting in and around the Tower. Whitman shot and killed three people inside the university's tower and eleven others after firing at random from the 28th-floor observation deck of the Main Building.

He did it with a scoped Remington 700 in 6mm.

And remember this? I do. The media and the liberals seem to have forgotten. Same scenario as the Orlando killing. Exit doors were locked to keep people from sneaking in.

The Happy Land fire was an arson fire that killed 87 people trapped in an unlicensed social club named "Happy Land", at 1959 Southern Boulevard in the West Farms section of the Bronx in New York City on March 25, 1990.

The evening of the fire, González had argued with his former girlfriend, Lydia Feliciano, a coat check girl at the club, urging her to quit. She claimed that she had had enough of him and did not want anything to do with him anymore.
González returned to the establishment with a plastic container of gasoline. He spread the fuel on a staircase, the only access into the club, and then ignited the gasoline

timshufflin
07-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Remember this one. Texas, 1966

charles whitman killed 14 people and wounded 32 others in a mass shooting in and around the Tower. Whitman shot and killed three people inside the university's tower and eleven others after firing at random from the 28th-floor observation deck of the Main Building.

He did it with a scoped Remington 700 in 6mm.

And remember this? I do. The media and the liberals seem to have forgotten. Same scenario as the Orlando killing. Exit doors were locked to keep people from sneaking in.

The Happy Land fire was an arson fire that killed 87 people trapped in an unlicensed social club named "Happy Land", at 1959 Southern Boulevard in the West Farms section of the Bronx in New York City on March 25, 1990.

The evening of the fire, González had argued with his former girlfriend, Lydia Feliciano, a coat check girl at the club, urging her to quit. She claimed that she had had enough of him and did not want anything to do with him anymore.
González returned to the establishment with a plastic container of gasoline. He spread the fuel on a staircase, the only access into the club, and then ignited the gasoline

That's not very happy.

musketjon
07-11-2016, 08:07 PM
Yep,
Remember them both.
Jon