PDA

View Full Version : You Have To See What europeans Do For Guns!!!

Punch The Clown
07-10-2016, 03:57 PM
I was just browsing YouTube and ran across some euro postings. You think that we're screwed up? These folks are pathetic.
The euros love milsurp firearms, and they own loads of them. Only problem is they don't work! They are so de-milled they can never be turned into a functioning firearm again! I might research it but I'm willing to bet they need a permit to own these non-firing firearms.

And these people are at the top of the collecting food chain! The average european jerk sits there in his 200 sq ft apartment and builds milsurp look-alike out of pieces of tubing, wood, steel, etc! Things that we did as small children these emasculated sheep do as adults. You have to see these pathetic souls trying to whittle out a garand on their ikea kitchen table!

And under the democrats, this will be our future. 70% income tax, $30 for a gallon of gas, and whittling out a fake gun under the cover of night with the shades drawn. As the french say, c'est finis.

axemurderer
07-10-2016, 05:07 PM
Yes my friend I have seen those! I saw one where a guy took a battlefield find Garand and Put it in a brand new stock and diplyed it in his office, and was the envy of his friends!!!!

Mike

Punch The Clown
07-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Mike, it is pathetic. And this is what the dems have in store for us.

Jdubb4420
11-17-2016, 03:40 PM
I found the marriage of a us 1928a1 demilled kit and a euro 1928a1 demilled kit to form a perfect union with a few non critical spare parts to boot

Jimbo Slice
11-17-2016, 08:08 PM
The demill market overseas is a nifty place to find spare parts though. For instance, found a guy in England that had some Browning High Power Mk1 firing pins. Not the easiest item to get a hold of.

musketjon
11-17-2016, 10:58 PM
I can see it now--surrender your rubber band guns and slingshots.
Jon

centurion20000
11-17-2016, 11:09 PM
And under the democrats, this will be our future. 70% income tax, $30 for a gallon of gas, and whittling out a fake gun under the cover of night with the shades drawn. As the french say, c'est finis.

Aren't you glad you were dead wrong on this for the next 4 years?

Eli
11-18-2016, 12:56 AM
Aren't you glad you were dead wrong on this for the next 4 years?

I'm glad he and I were both wrong - hopefully we'll be proven really wrong about the winner!

Eli