PDA

View Full Version : Sherriff David Clark and CNN Don Lemon Not your typical CNN interview

ordmm
07-18-2016, 12:24 PM
This is pretty volatile so if mod wants to delete---no problem.

Someone on another site said you could almost imagine Sheriff Clark donning sap gloves and extending a baton going into the interview. Don't think he needed a weapon---his words were more powerful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAu44wVgb58

cuppednlocked
07-18-2016, 01:16 PM
The reporter will not recognize the facts nor go to the basis of the discussion because he wanted to pigeon-hole Clark into a corner.

Punch The Clown
07-19-2016, 09:48 AM
Clarke owned that jerks ass

canes7
07-19-2016, 10:35 AM
Good for Clarke. I bet they thought with him being black he'd roll over for the media. I hope this is the beginning of the MSM losing control over the misled populace.

ordmm
07-19-2016, 10:58 AM
What is interesting about Sheriff Clarke is that he is a Democrat. Yep,,,,a Democrat. You see, in Milwaukee County it's easier to get elected if your a Democrat...as a matter of fact not only easier but almost essential. So Sheriff Clarke runs as a Dem and he gets financial support from many Republicans as well as their vote. And stating it like it is, Sheriff Clarke obviously a black man has a pretty good looking blond white wife. Pretty much blunts criticism from the race baiters and bigots for the most part.
Now since I don't live in Milwaukee County can't say if he's a good LEO, or a bad LEO, but what is truly enjoyable is the pain he causes the Dem/LIb FSA in Milwaukee.

jak
07-19-2016, 12:57 PM
I bet Sheriff Clark will never be invited back to cnn for another interview.