PDA

View Full Version : Massachusetts Bans Assault.Rifles

musketjon
07-20-2016, 12:27 PM
Effective today, the state of Massatwoshits has banned the sale of assault type rifles. Commiefornia will be next. I WAS thinking about getting an AR. Those plans are on indefinite hold until I move to a free state.
Jon

canes7
07-20-2016, 01:03 PM
Does the AG have the power to make that decision?

musketjon
07-20-2016, 01:30 PM
Apparently the AG seems to think so. I don't know how to copy/paste from my phone but if you go to the Calguns.net website you can read all about it.
Jon

canes7
07-20-2016, 03:09 PM
Thanks for the info on Calguns. I'm not going to bother reading about anything so ridiculous anymore. It's gotten so far out of control that if the citizens don't recall that asswipe of an AG they deserve it.

It's not even like turning the old story of turning the heat up slowly on the boiling frog anymore, it's chase the frog down with a damn flamethrower.

toolman
07-20-2016, 05:24 PM
Thanks for the info on Calguns. I'm not going to bother reading about anything so ridiculous anymore. It's gotten so far out of control that if the citizens don't recall that asswipe of an AG they deserve it.

It's not even like turning the old story of turning the heat up slowly on the boiling frog anymore, it's chase the frog down with a damn flamethrower.

LOL, Peace Toolman

Shug
07-20-2016, 09:06 PM
Short summary is Mass AG is changing how they interpret what is defined as a "copy" of a weapon that's banned by name or features in the pre-existing law. The definition of copy now includes sharing a bolt carrier, extractor, or trigger group that is interchangeable with that of an already-banned weapon. This will be an interesting court case, because the reinterpretation extends the effect of the existing law well beyond the plain-language wording of the statue.

Punch The Clown
07-21-2016, 06:02 AM
I read the thing. It reads just like the expired AWB, the new york "safe act", and I'm sure there are other states and municipalities that use the same template. These "lawmakers" use nebulous terms and descriptions so as to be able to mold the law to suit their needs. New terms like"ammunition feeding device" have emerged. How vague is that? If I called Gunga Din to bring water and ammo is he now an "ammunition feeding device? I realize that many folks here subscribe to the "so move" way of handling this. Theses are usually the people that are lucky enough to live in a free state. I am looking to the courts to restore my G-d given rights. I gotta do some work. I'll finish this later.u

30calflash
07-21-2016, 01:23 PM
Think of the plus side, now that the AG has modified and re interpreted the law, with penalties, to his standards there is no need for elected officials and a judicial system.

Punch The Clown
07-21-2016, 01:53 PM
I forget which libtard said last week re gun control "How can the Republicans talk about due process when lives are at stake?"

Old Guard
07-21-2016, 03:07 PM
I forget which libtard said last week re gun control "How can the Republicans talk about due process when lives are at stake?"

I decided to stop in for a minute..First off the Ablasion was not any good for me..the heart is running smoother, but went back to Afib right away...So, going to just live with it for a spell... I was just Wondering if any one else had an answer to the question?? Why did that last shooter Drive all the way down to Baton rouge to shoot that police Captain?? Some say it was the video of the killing , of the citizen, forgot his name... I thought that just Maybe he was in need of money and hired out to do the job..I am in the mode of someone big in Gov. hiring out these killers to get the Ar rifle and other guns banned??. Anyone Else smell a RAT in the woodpile, that has a lot to gain from starting up a small war in the streets??Later..OG.

Shug
07-21-2016, 07:15 PM
Anything is possible, but I think that conspiracy is unlikely. In a country of 324 million people, if 1/10,000 of one percent (0.0001%) of the population has the right combination of perceived grievance, misdirected anger, and bat-sh*t craziness to do something awful like the police shootings, that's still 324 people nationwide, or a little more than 6 people per state. It's surprising that sort of violence doesn't happen more often, given the numbers.

canes7
07-22-2016, 08:11 AM
I decided to stop in for a minute..First off the Ablasion was not any good for me..the heart is running smoother, but went back to Afib right away...So, going to just live with it for a spell... I was just Wondering if any one else had an answer to the question?? Why did that last shooter Drive all the way down to Baton rouge to shoot that police Captain?? Some say it was the video of the killing , of the citizen, forgot his name... I thought that just Maybe he was in need of money and hired out to do the job..I am in the mode of someone big in Gov. hiring out these killers to get the Ar rifle and other guns banned??. Anyone Else smell a RAT in the woodpile, that has a lot to gain from starting up a small war in the streets??Later..OG.

OG - It's been a long held belief of mine that the administration has done what it can to manipulate people into performing these acts. When it comes to BLM all they have to do is invite them to the White House and spread words of sympathy for them while ignoring the plight of the police, it emboldens the BLM types enough that they start believing they are right. Just look at the Fast and Furious deal, turning all those "assault weapons" loose to drug cartels. Do you think that wasn't done to be able to trace SN's back to the US, to build another excuse and say "lookey here what I found!"? Sure it was!

Also look at what goes on in the news. Whenever something happens the first thing the reports say and write is that it was a Glenn Beck listener or a Tea Party member. Then go back and correct it later. You want to know why they do that? It's just because they are hoping they are right and will be the first to get the story out. It's because in a few years when the details are no longer fresh or someone is just learning about it (read young students), they Google the event and come up with the originally reports that state the wrong facts. It's a mis-information time-bomb waiting for the next generation. I've already seen this happen with my friends kids a couple times. It's can be categorized as a different type of revisionist history.

When it comes to politics everything is a manipulation of some sort. It's all who's better at playing the game and up until recently the left has been killing us at it.

Hope you get better soon OG!