PDA

View Full Version : WTB BM59E Front Handguard Set

CTinNV
09-14-2016, 08:26 AM
Looking for a cherry condition set of BM59E handguards and buttplate to complete a NIW stock I recently purchased. I can look at examples with repairable minor dings. Sarco recently had NIW stuff, but I just missed the boat.

seaninmich
09-14-2016, 09:03 AM
http://www.thestockemporium.com/bm59e-hand-guards?ReturnUrl=LwBzAHQAbwBjAGsAcwA%3d

This is the only set I have

Eli
09-14-2016, 03:55 PM
Looking for a cherry condition set of BM59E handguards and buttplate to complete a NIW stock I recently purchased. I can look at examples with repairable minor dings. Sarco recently had NIW stuff, but I just missed the boat.

The front in standard M1, the rear can be made from a standard Garand piece. I can't help on the butt pad, I had Sean modify a T2 stock so I could use a standard Garand plate and not worry about the clip latch - err, bolt hold-open - pin walking out.

Eli

seaninmich
09-14-2016, 07:19 PM

I have BM59 buttpads. email me [email protected]

CTinNV
09-16-2016, 12:05 AM
The front in standard M1, the rear can be made from a standard Garand piece.
This will probably be my best path going forward. When the rear handguard has material removed for a BM59E, from which end was it removed? I'm guessing the rear so that the clip moves backwards to match the barrel cut.

Eli
09-16-2016, 10:35 AM
This will probably be my best path going forward. When the rear handguard has material removed for a BM59E, from which end was it removed? I'm guessing the rear so that the clip moves backwards to match the barrel cut.

Yeah, from the back. Shouldn't be hard to do, 'measure twice and cut one' - remember!

Eli

crazynoto
09-23-2016, 12:35 AM
I have a niw set PM me