PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my Grandmother.

Prince Humperdink
10-11-2016, 10:11 PM
I just found out that the biopsy of the masses on my Grandmother's lungs are positively lung cancer.I lost one Grandfather,and my father to mesothelioma lung cancer,and now this.She was never a smoker,but her husband was :( Thanks guys.

timshufflin
10-12-2016, 05:13 AM
Sorry to hear this Prince. My BIL just had this and took radiation for it, recovering nicely. I pray for your Grandmother and YOU. God bless.

jak
10-12-2016, 07:54 AM
Really sorry to hear that, Ryan. I hope the treatment is successful. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

cuppednlocked
10-12-2016, 08:05 AM
You got it Ryan. Prayers for her as well as the entire family for strength!

Punch The Clown
10-12-2016, 09:57 PM
My friend's Mom had been diagnosed with lung ca about 7 or 8 years ago. She's still alive and kicking so there is hope.

Prince Humperdink
10-13-2016, 01:29 AM
Thanks all,she beat breast cancer and a mastectomy 5 years ago,so maybe she'll beat this too?

Orlando
10-13-2016, 06:18 AM
Prayers on the way Humpi for you and your family

checkmate19
10-13-2016, 06:22 PM
Prayers sent Ryan, I am sorry to hear this , Tom

melloman
10-14-2016, 07:34 PM
I will pray for your grandma and for your family. Even though you may not feel His presence, the Lord is with you during these difficult times.

Prince Humperdink
10-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Friends,
Grandma just found out yesterday that she has stage 4 lung cancer in both lungs and it has spread to her spine and leg bones.They are going to try and prolong her life 6 months with some new meds.I don't know what meds,as my mom was telling me this.She was never a smoker,but Grandpa was.

Punch The Clown
10-19-2016, 06:46 PM
More Prayers coming Ryan.

jak
10-21-2016, 07:31 AM
These are real tough times for you, Ryan. Hang in there. Our thoughts and prayers are still headed your way.

cuppednlocked
10-21-2016, 09:58 AM
Ryan,

As someone who lost their mother to cancer when I was 26, I know your pain.

Looking at the positive side you can say everything and anything, never having missed an opportunity to let her know how you feel. That opportunity helped me as we moved toward the day of my mom's passing. It wasn't like a car accident or sudden traumatic event where they are taken from you quickly. Watching them suffer living within a failing body is difficult, but your heart and mind can be at peace. I took advantage of every minute she was still with us and the time was much sweeter knowing how valuable it was. If you can do the same, I hope you are able to take from it what I gained.

My continued prayers are with you and your family.

Prince Humperdink
10-21-2016, 01:00 PM
Ryan,

As someone who lost their mother to cancer when I was 26, I know your pain.

Looking at the positive side you can say everything and anything, never having missed an opportunity to let her know how you feel. That opportunity helped me as we moved toward the day of my mom's passing. It wasn't like a car accident or sudden traumatic event where they are taken from you quickly. Watching them suffer living within a failing body is difficult, but your heart and mind can be at peace. I took advantage of every minute she was still with us and the time was much sweeter knowing how valuable it was. If you can do the same, I hope you are able to take from it what I gained.

My continued prayers are with you and your family.

Thank you.I lost my father 5 years ago to mesothelioma,also my Grandfather,and last year I lost a very close friend who had beat uterine cancer and was cancer free for 2 years then it took over and took her life.I really hate the "people" who keep cancer un cured so they can make billions :(

Punch The Clown
10-23-2016, 10:03 AM
Steve Jobs lived for years with pancreatic cancer. ruth bader ginsberg is still going strong. She too has been living for years with pancreatic ca. I'm sure there are many more "A" listers that have beaten cancer.

dogboysdad
10-27-2016, 06:58 AM
Prayers for you and yours my friend.

toolman
11-09-2016, 10:08 PM
Prayers for you my friend. Hang tough. Peace jeremy

musketjon
11-10-2016, 11:05 PM
Sorry to hear about this, Ryan. My prayers are out for your grandmother and the rest of the family.
Jon