PDA

View Full Version : New Season--The Walking dead..

Old Guard
10-24-2016, 09:43 AM
Wow, waited all that time to see who survived the BIG batting session...Ouch, sure hated to see Big Red get the works....Don't know how much effort it takes to get this ruthless?? I hope I don't have to find out..I was disapponted in Ricks part on this session...Had to go over and watch a little of the new Frankenstein for some relief...WD definitely has some intense special effects on wrecking a Zombies brain
section..

timshufflin
10-24-2016, 10:15 AM
It was brutal!

canes7
10-24-2016, 10:49 AM
I thought the scientist guy was going to get it too. I was pleasantly surprised how much I got into this episode. I was about to stop watching and now I might hold on for one more season. We'll see what happens with Rick and if he fights back or not.

cuppednlocked
10-26-2016, 08:09 AM
That was an intense episode for sure!

Water Monkey
10-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Glenn went out hard.... My wife had to leave the room. Messed up.

Eli
10-26-2016, 02:51 PM
Rick proved, once again, that he's really a wimp. Plentiful opportunities to kill Negan, not a single one taken.

Eli

timshufflin
10-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Rick proved, once again, that he's really a wimp. Plentiful opportunities to kill Negan, not a single one taken.

Eli

There were chances to do this but what then? If Negan doesn't come back or comes back dead, what happens to Rick's kid or the other group members? You think they all fold because the wicked witch is dead? There was a second in command and Rick knew that.

canes7
10-26-2016, 03:19 PM
I read that the director for the show has said that these guys really are not dead.

Now I'm thinking it's a dream sequence.

Water Monkey
10-26-2016, 03:24 PM
I read that the director for the show has said that these guys really are not dead.

Now I'm thinking it's a dream sequence.

Not buying that. The comics have Glenn dead by the hands of Negan.

Apparently there's gonna be an epic showdown between a bunch of people. Dont want to ruin it for anyone. But it's gonna make that prison take over scene look like chump change. Depends on how long they drag it on till then.

Eli
10-26-2016, 06:03 PM
There were chances to do this but what then? If Negan doesn't come back or comes back dead, what happens to Rick's kid or the other group members? You think they all fold because the wicked witch is dead? There was a second in command and Rick knew that.

I didn't say he'd live, but he really should've killed that prick. Ample opportunity when they took their trip.
I'd have driven that RV back to the group with that prick mounted Reaver-style across the hood!

Eli

canes7
10-26-2016, 06:45 PM
It just occured to me that the director guy may have meant not dead in real life. I guess these millennial types are having trouble telling the difference.

olddominion
10-26-2016, 09:01 PM
This reminds me not to get caught. When you become a prisoner you can't negotiate.

Old Guard
10-28-2016, 09:50 AM
This reminds me not to get caught. When you become a prisoner you can't negotiate.

Absolutely, Fight until you have nothing left..Or no other means to resist...It upset me a small amount when I had to think of being in their places..Brains about to be beat in, because they were over-powered...Never under-estimate what the Enemy will do when they know you are defenseless.....Then, the other view, there is still hope to live and fight another day.. One thing, I am pretty sure of it will be the hot end first..Plus I am practicing on throwing my new Tomahawk too...It's Friday here and another beautiful day...Looks like a great weekend coming up..Gonna get the barrels hot for sure....Later...