PDA

View Full Version : 17 days to go..!

Old Guard
10-24-2016, 09:45 AM
Missed the early voting, but I am Not going to drink the Clinton kool-aid...Not even fit to be my maid..

Punch The Clown
10-24-2016, 10:34 AM
President Clinton. Trump managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is too stupid to be an idiot.

ordmm
10-24-2016, 01:19 PM
President Clinton. Trump managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. He is too stupid to be an idiot.

Must be something in New York's water. LOL

ordmm
10-24-2016, 04:14 PM
And...Main thing is for everyone to get out and vote. Yeah it's looking pretty grim. But the same thing happened in Great Britain with Brexit. The election was "decided" before the actual vote and then when the vote approved Brexit which totally went against ALL odds and polls the experts were dumbfounded.

It ain't over yet. Everybody needs to get out and vote.

seaninmich
10-24-2016, 07:45 PM
I'm doing a write in - "Moe Howard"

Prince Humperdink
10-24-2016, 08:36 PM
I'm doing a write in - "Moe Howard"

What about Vermin Supreme?

Punch The Clown
10-24-2016, 09:25 PM
Thanks to trump we lose the White House, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. Oh, and toss in a Governor or two. Way to go donald! This idiot may go down in history as the jerkoff that destroyed the country.

Shug
10-24-2016, 09:57 PM
Don't blame trump, blame the people who voted for him in the primaries. It's not as if he'd tried to hide his personality over the years. Almost any other R (except maybe Cruz) would have waltzed through the the general election against h.

ordmm
10-25-2016, 12:13 PM
Thanks to trump we lose the White House, the Senate, and the Supreme Court. Oh, and toss in a Governor or two. Way to go donald! This idiot may go down in history as the jerkoff that destroyed the country.

Something to think about....The last time the State of New York helped vote in a Republican president was 1984--Ronald Reagan. Wisconsin (my state) 1984--Ronald Reagan.

Now in Wisconsin Republicans so far have ruled in anything other than the Presidential race. The Senate has always been shaky. Everything else pretty solid. Wisconsin does well in off presidential years when the Dems sit at home and don't show at the polls. Presidential years the Dems bring in really heavy "get out the vote" operations.

If you look at the rest of the states you'll see some will probably never elect a Republican president, at least not with the Repub parties current ideology. There are some states that will go Repub, and others are really iffy.

I'm sure not going to jump the shark as I'm an old white guy living in the past, or at least that's what Hillary, the Dems, and the MSM say. But it's hard to ignore the change of direction this country has taken. Don't know what the answer is for the future but it sure does not look like Ron Reagan is coming back anytime soon.

The election is not over yet. It sure don't look good but it's not over. Get you ass and vote.

olddominion
10-25-2016, 08:37 PM
A vote against Hillary is The same as what Abraham said to Negan after the first whack on the head.

You may lose but at least you tried.

jak
10-27-2016, 10:47 AM
I'm voting for Trump. You can flame me if you want to. Yes, Trump is crude and that is putting it mildly. obamy and hildabeast have charm and look what that has got us. The people voted for Trump in the primaries because they are sick and tired of the crappy loser candidates the republican national committee keeps giving us. People also complain about career politicians and special interest buying politicians. Trump is an outsider and now people complain about that.

Pennsylvania has not gone republican in a presidential election since Bush in 1988. The liberal sewers of philadelphia and pittsburgh outvote the rest of the state.
You usually see an equal number of presidential candidate posters everywhere. This year I am only seeing Trump posters in the rural areas. Maybe this year the rural areas can outvote the liberal strongholds.

Also, stop listening to pravda/ the liberal media. Do you think pravda is going to highlight and promote Trumps's good qualities ???? Do you really believe that pravda is going exploit hillary's flaws ?????

The worst thing you can do is give up. If you give up, you automatically lose. liberals don't give up. A lot of liberal special interest groups hate hilliay for her position on some issues and on how she voted. However, they will still vote for her because of they are liberals and want liberal policies to continue.
So if you don't vote at all because of Trump, you are voting for hillary.
So, if you vote for another candidate because of Trump, you are voting for hillary.

We know hillary and her policies will destroy the country. We don't know what will happen if Trump gets it, but can it really be worse than hillary ?

cuppednlocked
10-27-2016, 11:49 AM
My vote will be cast in favor of Trump.

ordmm
10-27-2016, 12:16 PM
The worst thing you can do is give up. If you give up, you automatically lose. liberals don't give up. A lot of liberal special interest groups hate hilliay for her position on some issues and on how she voted. However, they will still vote for her because of they are liberals and want liberal policies to continue.
So if you don't vote at all because of Trump, you are voting for hillary.
So, if you vote for another candidate because of Trump, you are voting for hillary.

We know hillary and her policies will destroy the country. We don't know what will happen if Trump gets it, but can it really be worse than hillary ?

You sum it all up quite well. Trump gets my vote.

Old Guard
10-28-2016, 10:00 AM
You sum it all up quite well. Trump gets my vote.

I shal be voting early for Trump, Hillery is the Devil in drag..

ordmm
10-28-2016, 03:52 PM
News this afternoon 10/28 is, coming from the FBI, that due to new info they need to take a look again at the Hillary emails.

WTF kind of operation is the FBI and Justice Department running anyway?
How many millions of votes have already been cast under early and absentee voting where this might make a difference.

As usual this is all spinning up on a Friday afternoon.

Crazy stuff.

Punch The Clown
10-28-2016, 04:46 PM
News this afternoon 10/28 is, coming from the FBI, that due to new info they need to take a look again at the Hillary emails.

WTF kind of operation is the FBI and Justice Department running anyway?
How many millions of votes have already been cast under early and absentee voting where this might make a difference.

As usual this is all spinning up on a Friday afternoon.

Crazy stuff.

Exactly why I'm against early voting.

toolman
10-30-2016, 04:19 PM
Trump here... I don't agree with him on many issues. But I really like Pence. Also I will not vote for third party because that is same thing as a vote for IT!!! Peace Toolman

RDS
10-30-2016, 07:50 PM
To all of you that say Trump can not win do a little research into the 1980 race. All the polls showed President Reagan losing the election . Too top it off another Republican by the name as John Anderson ran as an independent. Just like Trump, President Reagan was not supported by the "establishment Republican machine." Reagan beat Carter by 9+ points and Anderson received 6.6 % of the vote. Carter received 41%.of the vote. The morning after there was a lot of shocked Democrats and establishment Republicans. After the election a new term was coined "Reagan Democrats"