PDA

View Full Version : clinton Has Boots On The Ground While Trump Tweets?

Punch The Clown
11-06-2016, 08:48 AM
clinton has been buying votes like crazy in close States. It has thousand of organized volunteers luring minorities in with hip-hop concerts and other goodies. It's workers lead these people to the early polls, register them and help them vote. As a reward you get to see jay-z and beyonce. Trump on the other hand Tweets, and has rallys where he preaches to the faithful. He doesn't deserve to win. He is like Caesar at the Coliseum. They cheer for him and he thinks the entire empire loves him. Idiot.

RDS
11-06-2016, 03:26 PM
You rather have the Clintons running the country again?

Punch The Clown
11-07-2016, 09:30 AM
You rather have the Clintons running the country again?

clinton willl run the country. Trump managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Total idiot.

ordmm
11-07-2016, 01:28 PM
......... "It has thousand of organized volunteers luring minorities in with hip-hop concerts and other goodies........... As a reward you get to see jay-z and beyonce."...... .

There you have it. Demographics. More of the FSA then old white guys. Had to happen some day.

Eli
11-08-2016, 06:36 PM
There you have it. Demographics. More of the FSA then old white guys. Had to happen some day.

Give it time, that pendulum is about to swing violently.

Eli

timshufflin
11-09-2016, 02:28 AM
I guess tweeting was WAY underrated.

Eli
11-09-2016, 02:34 AM
Some of the reporting has indicated she took places for granted, and he campaigned and won: Wisconsin, Michigan, etc...

Eli

Shug
11-09-2016, 08:43 AM
Wow! Cubs win the World Series and now this! What totally unexpected thing is going to happen next? Kim Chong Un winning the lead role in a Broadway musical?

jak
11-09-2016, 09:24 AM
Some of the reporting has indicated she took places for granted, and he campaigned and won: Wisconsin, Michigan, etc...

Eli

This is what happens when all the deplorable, racist, people who cling to their guns and religion go out and vote.

Eli
11-09-2016, 11:37 AM
This is what happens when all the deplorable, racist, people who cling to their guns and religion go out and vote.

Oh, make no mistake: Trump's victory was the result of the Democrats nominating an inviable candidate. If they had nominated Sanders - and certainly if it had been O'Malley - we wouldn't be celebrating today.

Eli

checkmate19
11-09-2016, 01:44 PM
Here in Fl our polls were packed with polite orderly people. I guess that was the first hint . Its nice to know we will not be hunted like witches just yet.

ordmm
11-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Voted for Trump, but have to say the outcome of this election totally surprises me.

The win for President, and as it appears now, control of the House and Senate presents great opportunity to fix a lot of things in this county.

We'll see as things progress if Republicans will stay true to the Constitution and the Rule of Law. They have been given a great opportunity to change their ways. The ball is in their court.

jak
11-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Oh, make no mistake: Trump's victory was the result of the Democrats nominating an inviable candidate. If they had nominated Sanders - and certainly if it had been O'Malley - we wouldn't be celebrating today.

Eli

That's a hard one to call. How many sanders voters voted for Trump, voted for clinton or didn't vote at all ?
It sanders would have been the nominee, how many of clinton supporters would have voted for sanders or a 3rd party or not at all.

Another good thing about Trump being in the White House is looking at Melania, Ivanka and Tiffany for the next four years instead of a old witch.

ordmm
11-09-2016, 04:33 PM
clinton willl run the country. Trump managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Total idiot.

Stu.....Amazing, ain't it?

48 hours after your post I think we are all blown away with the victory Trump pulled off.

Greg

RDS
11-09-2016, 06:38 PM
clinton has been buying votes like crazy in close States. It has thousand of organized volunteers luring minorities in with hip-hop concerts and other goodies. It's workers lead these people to the early polls, register them and help them vote. As a reward you get to see jay-z and beyonce. Trump on the other hand Tweets, and has rallys where he preaches to the faithful. He doesn't deserve to win. He is like Caesar at the Coliseum. They cheer for him and he thinks the entire empire loves him. Idiot.

Guess those Hip Hop concerts really did the job. Once a loser always a loser- 2008 and 2016

koreanwargrandson
11-09-2016, 10:45 PM
The FSA is out protesting, burning stuff, and blocking traffic tonight in the cities, so much for respecting election results and peaceful transitions.

Eli
11-10-2016, 02:08 AM
The FSA is out protesting, burning stuff, and blocking traffic tonight in the cities, so much for respecting election results and peaceful transitions.

That's OK, living in an area where there were several Ds running unopposed I've long been curious the utility of a BM59SL in an urban combat situation. BRING IT!

Eli

Punch The Clown
11-13-2016, 12:52 PM
That's OK, living in an area where there were several Ds running unopposed I've long been curious the utility of a BM59SL in an urban combat situation. BRING IT!

Eli

When I went to vote there were a bunch of democraps running un-opposed. That is how screwed up this city is.

Prince Humperdink
11-14-2016, 11:56 AM
When I went to vote there were a bunch of democraps running un-opposed. That is how screwed up this city is.

There were many republicans running unopposed in our local vote.