PDA

View Full Version : Ringling Bros. Is Closing Shop-Another Victory For peta And The libtards

Punch The Clown
01-15-2017, 12:49 PM
The libtards finally won. The peta assholes chased the Clyde Beatty Circus from my neighborhood a few years ago. Growing up my kids lived for the circus coming to town and they set up shop about 1000 feet from my house. You were allowed to just mill around the grounds, watch the animals being cared for, talk to the performers. It was great. But the peta jerkoffs started showing up and protesting and that was that. No more circus. Now Ringling Bros. is throwing in the towel. I don't like the remodeling of America one bit.

Punch The Clown
01-15-2017, 03:33 PM
For years now the libtards have been chipping away at our way of life. These peta assholes are the same creatures that tried to shove "futbol" down our throats. For years they have been trying to steer us towards the european way of life. They have tried to displace the American circus with crap like "cirque du soleil", "the big apple circus", and a couple of others. I want to see elephants and such. Not a bunch of mimes. The liberals are winning the war. There is no doubt about it. They are dedicated and somehow find time to destroy the American way of life.

Prince Humperdink
01-16-2017, 11:29 AM
I don't like circuses,but I do LOVE people being able to go to them if they want to. I hate peta,and wish they would all go live with a tribe of cannibals.

timshufflin
01-18-2017, 04:42 PM
Mark Levin's take was that Ringling should have stood and continued to fight. Levin said on his show that Ringling had won every court battle thus far. His opinion was that these were simply Corporatist's bowing, as the rest do, to the nonsense of the left. To some degree, I agree.

ordmm
01-18-2017, 04:57 PM
Mark Levin's take was that Ringling should have stood and continued to fight. Levin said on his show that Ringling had won every court battle thus far. His opinion was that these were simply Corporatist's bowing, as the rest do, to the nonsense of the left. To some degree, I agree.

Probably a combination of things including a change peoples taste in entertainment. Like many things, the effort and cost to do business sometimes make it better to just end the enterprise.

Punch The Clown
01-18-2017, 11:30 PM
Incremental is the key word. Slowly but surely the left has changed the very fabric of this country. The left has been very diligent and patient. The conservatives are too busy working to engage in any sort of subversive activity. Funny how school teachers are the front line of the assault. We willingly hand our children over to these subhumans for indoctrination. It's over Johnny.

musketjon
01-22-2017, 05:18 PM
I just hope the last real American takes the flag with him when he leaves.
Jon