PDA

View Full Version : Was looking thru the "Gun Rights and Politics" posts regarding the election

ordmm
01-19-2017, 04:37 PM
Reading thru the different posts regarding the recent election are pretty interesting.
No gloating coming....just reflecting and still marvel at the outcome.
---Actually lot's of gloating on a local basis to be honest.
Guess after the inauguration things will get pretty wild.

timshufflin
01-20-2017, 06:53 AM
It's going to be an interesting ride for sure Greg. It will be interesting to see what Trump and Congress really do with oboombya care, the debt, the 2A, and supreme court. Results are what matter and I don't care if a blind squirrel leads this country so long as it adheres to the Constitution.

ordmm
01-20-2017, 04:17 PM
It's going to be an interesting ride for sure Greg. It will be interesting to see what Trump and Congress really do with oboombya care, the debt, the 2A, and supreme court. Results are what matter and I don't care if a blind squirrel leads this country so long as it adheres to the Constitution.

This last election handed the Republicans with control of the House, Senate, and the Presidency, along with similar majorities in many states along with a majority of Republicans governors, and provided them the ability to accomplish a conservative reset of epic proportions. Hopefully they won't squander it.

timshufflin
01-20-2017, 04:46 PM
This last election handed the Republicans with control of the House, Senate, and the Presidency, along with similar majorities in many states along with a majority of Republicans governors, and provided them the ability to accomplish a conservative reset of epic proportions. Hopefully they won't squander it. I believe it will be squandered and it will be an epic squandering of mass proportions. I pray to the baby Jesus I'm wrong. The libtards don't squander these chances, they enslaved us with national health care.