PDA

View Full Version : Im confused???

toolman
05-18-2017, 05:39 PM
All the libturds hated James Comey 6 months ago. NOW they are acting like he has been so wronged?? Someone please explain? Please? Also,please tell me how all these libs are getting so much face time on the news??? Peace toolman

toolman
05-18-2017, 05:41 PM
Are they really that afraid that there way of life is getting ready to END?? Peace toolman

canes7
05-18-2017, 06:00 PM
They know their way is not going to come to an end. They are afraid they will not be able to influence our way of life.

Punch The Clown
05-18-2017, 08:57 PM
The libtuds have no patience. I have no doubt that they will win the war. People love free stuff and no responsibilities. That is a hard agenda to win against. We are as dead as the Dodo.

ordmm
05-19-2017, 11:53 AM
The libtuds have no patience. I have no doubt that they will win the war. People love free stuff and no responsibilities. That is a hard agenda to win against. We are as dead as the Dodo.

It's hard to argue your observation, especially if a person lives in a large city which trends Dem-Lib. And the part about libs being impatient is so true to the extent they will violate, or attempt, to violate the rule of law to get their way. Petulant crybabies.

But it ain't over yet and depending how things turn out with the Trump administration it may take longer for the libs to get their way.

seaninmich
05-19-2017, 05:50 PM
It's hard to argue your observation, especially if a person lives in a large city which trends Dem-Lib. And the part about libs being impatient is so true to the extent they will violate, or attempt, to violate the rule of law to get their way. Petulant crybabies.

But it ain't over yet and depending how things turn out with the Trump administration it may take longer for the libs to get their way.

I expect that trump will be impeached before the end of his first term. Don't expect much from this administration