PDA

View Full Version : The elephant in the closet we're not talking about

Bob W
09-05-2017, 11:31 PM
Why is this little madman across the water still breathing?

canes7
09-06-2017, 07:52 AM
Because he's got nukes.

Eli
09-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Because he's got nukes.

But they're good nukes, Bill Clinton gave them to him!

Eli

Bob W
09-06-2017, 04:27 PM
Nah, He needs a dirt nap.
The leftovers of the Hussein regime were feared too until they saw their leader living in a hole in the ground eating cat food from a can.
They're cockroaches who run when you turn on the light but they're bold in the dark.
It should have never gotten this far.

Bob W
09-06-2017, 05:07 PM
But they're good nukes, Bill Clinton gave them to him!

Eli

As much as I would like to lay this at Slick Willie's feet, if I understand correctly- it's not entirely accurate- Clinton, along with Japan, Russia, So.Korea and Germany brokered a deal to replace the "heavy" reactor No. Korea had already built with "light water" reactors which would not reap the enriched products needed for weapons. Part of that and the construction cost also included the temporary- like for 10 years or so- import of fuel oil to cover the gap left by Ding-Dang-Dong not having the quicker access from the immediate plant's energy. That and the cost of the construction for the lighter plants came to still less that the $5 Billion figure we are always hearing about. When No. Korea pulled out of the proliferation treaty and pursued nuclear as a wildcat, George W. cut the fuel imports as leverage, which did not work then, and probably will not work now. NK did not destroy their existing plant, but continued production, and continued to reserve their plutonium. The "light" plants were not completed. We didn't jerk their leash when we should have.

Jimbo Slice
09-08-2017, 06:44 PM
I'm not too concerned that Lil Kim is going to do anything too stupid... getting into a losing battle with America will surely cramp his playboy lifestyle. He just wants nukes to A) Use as a deterrent to regime change and B) to sell.

Check this out... it's no secret that Iran and the Norks are pals. So the failed social experiment of a President that we had for eight years releases 1.7 BILLION dollars to the Iranians. Eighteen months later the Norks are testing a miniaturized H-bomb. Now I don't think it takes a geopolitical scholar to put two and two together.

My opinion is that the Iranians have payed for the scientists, whether they be Paki, Chicom, Russia, etc. and development costs, in return will be receiving completed weapon systems from the Norks... with an open ended agreement to buy more at any time.

So the Iranians keep their end of the nuke agreement, have the Norks run the program by proxy and pay for it with American dollars.

And guys like us just sit here and suck on it.

Bob W
09-14-2017, 08:54 PM
"Now? huh? can we, can we, huh? huh? can we? huh?"
"Oh, alright.....go ahead..."