PDA

View Full Version : Flags to half-mast

Bob W
10-03-2017, 12:01 PM
Gentlemen,
My Flag and my heart are at half-mast this week.
Let us pray for the victims and families of the tragedy in Las Vegas.
Let us also exercise restraint of pen and tongue, unlike the opportunistic opposition.
From the obvious Hillary who again exposed her lack of knowledge and uncouth with her moronic silencer comments immediately afterwards,
to the CBS exec Hayley Geftman-Gold, who said she was "actually not even sympathetic, because country music fans are often Republican gun-toters".
After making the appropriate donations yesterday I immediately renewed my memberships in all firearms organizations I support.
Now more than ever we will face the onslaught of knee-jerk reactionary legislation to attack our rights.
Please do the same, and don't forget that through our complacency we suffered the elected Obama administration, and through complacency we will be further deprived of our rights.
Contact representatives across party lines and urge them to resist ineffective legislation.
I apologize if any of you feel I am disrespectful by stating the obvious, or joining the ranks of the exploitative, but it is meant only to remind us of necessary vigilance.
An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
God Bless the United States of America