PDA

View Full Version : The Swamp Hag returns with a new and "improved" awb

koreanwargrandson
11-08-2017, 10:04 PM
https://reason.com/blog/2017/11/08/sen-feinsteins-new-assault-weapons-ban-p

Prince Humperdink
11-09-2017, 12:24 PM
It is such a horrid,souless beast.When will it ever go away(along with the demon hagery)?!!

timshufflin
11-09-2017, 04:48 PM
Oh yah, that thing is still alive isn't it :(

Bob W
11-09-2017, 06:19 PM
Oh yah, that thing is still alive isn't it :(

Yep, bane of our existence out here, next to Kamala Harris, the previous administration's evil prodigy, that is..
kamala harris not to be confused with kamala the wrestler

canes7
11-10-2017, 09:08 AM
I still can’t believe that people with an IQ high enough to breathe without being reminded would vote for any of that completeand total idiocy.

Sometimes I think part of evolution is that the human race gets dumber.

Punch The Clown
11-10-2017, 11:14 AM
I still can’t believe that people with an IQ high enough to breathe without being reminded would vote for any of that completeand total idiocy.

Imagine years from now when the planet is toast, archeologists excavate the ruins of Earth. Their timeline will be so screwed up. hip-hop will really confuse them.

ordmm
11-10-2017, 02:25 PM

All joking aside.....probably a case of two or three generations now that lack the ability to think or make judgements that are their own. No doubt after reading some recent comments by the founder of Facebook as how affected are those who probably have never read, nor have any knowledge of history.

We are pretty much being overrun by those who, if they see or hear it on the net, simply accept it as fact.

There is more of course very wrong in our society but we all see the crap going on every day.

"THEY"....the ones like Kamala Harris will ultimately prevail.

Bob W
11-10-2017, 02:56 PM
"THEY"....the ones like Kamala Harris will ultimately prevail.

Indeed- I'll be gone but I am really so deeply concerned for those who come next. Since the dawn of time one generation has bemoaned the following, but it now seems instead of progression it is a form of "de-evolution".
To see that woman blowing right through Atty General and completely screwing the State on her path, only to be elevated to Jr Senator, well.... speaks for itself. I truly fear a Gubernatorial or Presidential position there.
Amazing amount of stupidity exhibited.

Bob W
11-10-2017, 03:12 PM
hip-hop will really confuse them.

Word, mo-fo-

ordmm
11-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Indeed- I'll be gone but I am really so deeply concerned for those who come next. Since the dawn of time one generation has bemoaned the following, but it now seems instead of progression it is a form of "de-evolution".

Yeah, hear what your saying. In the movie "Soylent Green" there is a scene where the old man decides to check out. He must have figured out "Soylent Green IS Kamala Harris and similar far left wackos.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0