PDA

View Full Version : chuck schumer Is At It Again!

Punch The Clown
11-27-2017, 11:39 PM
That libtard piece of turd just realized there are no laws or regulations governing Ancestry.com. It is calling for immediate regulations. I realize it's Christmas but would it be bad for me to wish something terrible happens to it?

Prince Humperdink
11-28-2017, 09:08 AM
That libtard piece of turd just realized there are no laws or regulations governing Ancestry.com. It is calling for immediate regulations. I realize it's Christmas but would it be bad for me to wish something terrible happens to it?

I will wish this along with you.

canes7
11-28-2017, 09:19 AM
Perhaps he has some skeletons in his closet where his own ancestry is concerned.

Punch The Clown
11-28-2017, 11:35 AM
I'm looking forward to them naming a bridge or tunnel after him-posthumously.

timshufflin
11-28-2017, 12:14 PM
1. It would be a tunnel name.
2. I'd like to name rosie o'donnel's tunnel after chuck schumer.
3. Upon its death, its tunnel should be re named The chuck schumer yucky tunnel.

ordmm
11-28-2017, 02:13 PM

Speaking of Christmas....laws...regulations...New York and such, figure what Stu's town needs right now is the "Hebrew Hammer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VDs5OPa7Ng

Punch The Clown
11-28-2017, 03:31 PM
A couple thou ago we had Judah The Hammer Maccabee. More recently Meir Kahane. Another is due.

canes7
11-28-2017, 08:24 PM
A couple thou ago we had Judah The Hammer Maccabee. More recently Meir Kahane. Another is due.

Do you mean The Zohan?