PDA

View Full Version : WTS Exec +++ cond SA 2 Million SN M1 Garand receiver $415 shipped

Euterpeundersail
06-19-2018, 06:23 PM
WTS a beautiful (grey parked) 2 Million SN M1 Garand Receiver - $415 shipped to FFL. Not interested in trades.

I acquired this to turn into a BM59. I'm sort of done for now. I recently sent a couple of BM59s builds to Shuff and no longer have a use for this receiver. I will sell it for $415 shipped (to FFL with proper documentation).

I'st I'll take it followed by email/PM gets it. Payment can be via USPS money order or DISCRETE (no mention of guns) PAYPAL payment in NET amount of $415 (either as family and friends payment or you pay the fee).

I also have an excellent condition BM59 parts kit that I would sell for $315 shipped - WITH THE RECEIVER or SEPARATELY AFTER the receiver has sold. I got the kit because of the receiver and not vice versa - so its pointless for me to sell the kit before the receiver. Kit is complete except for barrel.

jtfsemperfi
06-21-2018, 12:36 PM
I'd be interested to see pics of the parts kit if you have any.

Euterpeundersail
06-21-2018, 05:42 PM
I'll post photos later. But I amended the original post to make myself clearer. If I sell the receiver I will sell the kit. I don't want to sell the kit and be left with the receiver. My plan was to build a BM59 - not to build a Garand

Euterpeundersail
07-29-2018, 10:20 AM
WTS a beautiful (grey parked) 2 Million SN M1 Garand Receiver - $415 shipped to FFL. Not interested in trades.

I acquired this to turn into a BM59. I'm sort of done for now. I recently sent a couple of BM59s builds to Shuff and no longer have a use for this receiver. I will sell it for $415 shipped (to FFL with proper documentation).

I'st I'll take it followed by email/PM gets it. Payment can be via USPS money order or DISCRETE (no mention of guns) PAYPAL payment in NET amount of $415 (either as family and friends payment or you pay the fee).

I also have an excellent condition BM59 parts kit that I would sell for $315 shipped - WITH THE RECEIVER or SEPARATELY AFTER the receiver has sold. I got the kit because of the receiver and not vice versa - so its pointless for me to sell the kit before the receiver. Kit is complete except for barrel.

Receiver and parts kit has been sold