PDA

View Full Version : The Green Bay 'Packers' ---- What can you say about the NFL and being 'PC'

ordmm
08-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Best to withhold comment. Taken from the movie Longest Yard (second version)

https://www.turnto23.com/news/national/nfls-first-male-dancers-will-hit-the-sidelines-this-season

Bob W
08-08-2018, 02:58 PM
OH Nooooooo....."Packers"......I'm a little slow but I just got that..............Aw man..................to quote one of my little Grandson's favorite sayings- "That's A-SKUSTING"

timshufflin
08-08-2018, 07:41 PM
The continued marketing program to take a MAN'S sport and try to make it appealing to women. FAIL, fail, fail! Our sport was not meant for women and when women start to like it it will mean that football is completely DEAD.

Jimbo Slice
08-08-2018, 11:05 PM
NASCAR 2.0. Doomed for failure.

Prince Humperdink
08-09-2018, 11:18 AM
Ha ha ha ha,I don't watch sports,the last fuzeball game I went to was when John Matuszak was still playing!

jak
08-09-2018, 12:21 PM

You got that right. Ever since nascar started letting the fans decide how to run the sport, it has gone downhill fast.
I stopped watching years ago.

Ha ha ha ha,I don't watch sports,the last fuzeball game I went to was when John Matuszak was still playing!

John Matuszak !!!! Wow, You're showing your age. :)

ordmm
08-09-2018, 01:46 PM

Starting to seem like there is a faction in this country that simply wants to spoil anything that men find enjoyable. Guess they could simply marry some poor sap and make just one persons life miserable. But no, no, no they want to inflict group agony.

Wonder when they will start in on hockey.

Bob W
08-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Wonder when they will start in on hockey.
[/QUOTE]

Now you've done it, they probably hadn't thought of that yet.
I'm wondering how many women read this forum.