PDA

View Full Version : The Second Amendment-The Founding Fathers knew what they were doing

Punch The Clown
07-08-2011, 06:57 AM
We don't have to look very far to see what the Fathers were preparing for and yet, for some reason, the libs just don't see it.

Jews with firearms.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/commandoes.jpg

And without.

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/auschwitz.jpg

Why is this a no-brainer to me?

cuppednlocked
07-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Never more clear than that.

timshufflin
07-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Not just Jews with firearms, BAD ASS Jews with firearms.

LEAD POISON
07-08-2011, 05:01 PM
(Hebrew: באין תחבולות יפול עם, ותשועה ברוב יועץ‎, Proverbs 11:14). This is translated as: "Where there is no guidance, a nation falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety

toolman
07-08-2011, 05:19 PM
Nice!! black and white to me!

cannonshooter
07-08-2011, 09:10 PM
An armed population is free. An unarmed one are slaves. They are slaves to the whim of the Government and they are slaves to the 2 legged predators. Only when armed and willing to use them can a population choose its destiny.
Mack

Punch The Clown
07-09-2011, 01:47 AM
It's no secret I admire the Israelis. They remind me of what the American Spirit used to be. You know those guys in the pic climbed to the top of Masada and took a blood oath. After 9-11 I heard all kinds of talk around here about how terrorist attacks are the fault of the Israelis and how if they weren't our allies 9-11 never would have happened. These same a$$holes blame Israel for the high oil prices. I guess they also feel when an attractive girl gets raped by some savage it's her own fault because she's good looking. I think the US needs a little of the Israeli arrogance. Stu.

Also, some of those IDF chicks look hot in uniform carrying guns.

Cal30M1
07-09-2011, 05:38 PM
Also, some of those IDF chicks look hot in uniform carrying guns.

Amen to that Bro!

cuppednlocked
07-09-2011, 05:58 PM
some of those IDF chicks look hot in uniform carrying guns.

Um, yeah they do...

Punch The Clown
07-09-2011, 06:51 PM
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/uploads8/98413335_e5d6f6ab2e1153436669.jpg

Punch The Clown
07-09-2011, 06:53 PM
Say hello to allah!

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5715/9kk6.jpg

cannonshooter
07-10-2011, 06:00 AM
Very Very Nice. A sniper babe. Id love to watch her make a few martyrs than help her celebrate.
Mack

MH53GUNNER
07-10-2011, 10:30 AM
NOW THIS IS FREEDOM! Too bad this is not America. Girls in Isreal toating their M16's. No semi auto rifles here.

Notice the rifle carried by the girl in the middle. It is set up for a south paw.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj249/mh53gunner/israeliwomensb2.jpg

cuppednlocked
07-10-2011, 11:21 AM
Gunner, no flame but if she is a lefty wouldn't she sling the rifle over the other shoulder? I can't tell about the rifle config other than the mag release appears to be on the normal side.

MH53GUNNER
07-10-2011, 09:58 PM
Gunner, no flame but if she is a lefty wouldn't she sling the rifle over the other shoulder? I can't tell about the rifle config other than the mag release appears to be on the normal side.

I could have been distracted looking at the arse of the girl on the left. Something about the M16 riding down the center. I looked and could not see the ejection port on the rifle and the mag being in a different position. Upon close examination (of the rifle) it does appear that the forward assist is on the right side of the rifle$commando$

cuppednlocked
07-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Personally, I was looking at the arse of the one on the right... :)

cannonshooter
07-11-2011, 06:47 AM
I would let all 3 of those ladies use my weapon, better if they were using it all together. lol
Mack

timshufflin
07-12-2011, 05:01 PM
I respect Israel very much for its "take no prisoners" attitude but I do not like or care for how the country is set up for the rest of its freedoms. I see a Sparta like attitude in Israel, but maybe I'm wrong. The Spartans severely limited the "other" freedoms of its people. Sure they were bad to the bone when it came to things like warring and having a tough minded society but they threw out the other side of freedom.

I want a country like my founding fathers intended. A country where all are welcome so long as they provide for themselves, do not infringe on others, do not depend on others, just leave others alone. The 2nd Amendment is great law but so are all the amendments made by the founders of this country. The founders were extremists and I am extremely in agreement with how they rolled.

MH53GUNNER
07-12-2011, 07:26 PM
I respect Israel very much for its "take no prisoners" attitude but I do not like or care for how the country is set up for the rest of its freedoms. I see a Sparta like attitude in Israel, but maybe I'm wrong. The Spartans severely limited the "other" freedoms of its people. Sure they were bad to the bone when it came to things like warring and having a tough minded society but they threw out the other side of freedom.

I want a country like my founding fathers intended. A country where all are welcome so long as they provide for themselves, do not infringe on others, do not depend on others, just leave others alone. The 2nd Amendment is great law but so are all the amendments made by the founders of this country. The founders were extremists and I am extremely in agreement with how they rolled.

I really do not know much about the freedoms in Isreal but I do have a huge respect for their pride in country. They know how to take care of business and remember all to well a life/death struggle after giving up their firearms to the Nazi machine.

We Americans tend to forget how quickly a supressive government can strip us of our freedoms. Just look at the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina and the government action to remove citizens from their houses and the thug nazi tactics taking away the citizens right to Keep and Bear Arms. All too often the government pushes itself on us and our rights, and all too often our citizens let go thier freedom for the sense of safety.

I am a huge fan of the Founding Fathers and their wisdom expecially Ben Franklin who said "“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.” This is true today as it was years ago. Todays citizen for the most part have forgotten this message and are doomed to repeat history.

Where are leaders like the Founding Fathers hiding today? Where is a strong leader that will restore our national pride like Ronald Reagan?

I say we have become a nation of sheep being lead to the slaughter! Our great nation is heading to become a thirld world, and most cannot see the writing on the wall. Stand up and be proud of our hertiage and kick some ass like our Founding fathers did many years ago!!!!!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !!

cannonshooter
07-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Tim and MH,
HEAR HEAR i agree totally, we are loosing our freedoms bit by bit every day. The mainstream media labels anyone who believes that the constitution is a pretty perfect document and should be followed to the letter not open to interpretation. Those of us that believe this are labeled as extremists, or better yet as ignorant people who cling to our guns and religion. I say that we are the true Patriots of this country.
Mack