PDA

View Full Version : Common Sense Gun Control

Punch The Clown
03-01-2019, 05:30 PM
I have a teriffic idea. It is so simple I'm surprised nobody else has thought of it. Every new firearm sold will have a small stamping or engraving saying "Not Intended For Criminal Use". It makes as much sense as all the existing legislation intended to criminalize law abiding folks. Problem solved.

Bob W
03-01-2019, 05:41 PM
CMP beat you to the simple solution Stu, Mark already determined that by keeping the price of the 1911s up between 800-1000 it would "keep them out of the hands of criminals".

But maybe your idea could be incorporated into the requirement Kalifornia now has for mfrs to have every pistol microstamp every cartridge they fire with an ID# to obtain approval to sell that model in Ca. We know that's working too.

ou719
03-01-2019, 06:54 PM
Common sense gun control by people who have exactly zero common sense. Go figure

Zorba
03-02-2019, 04:39 AM
...the requirement Kalifornia now has for mfrs to have every pistol microstamp every cartridge they fire with an ID# to obtain approval to sell that model in Ca. We know that's working too.

I'm *so* glad I escaped that loony bin 2 years ago!

Prince Humperdink
03-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Maybe they can include a pamphlet in the box telling you that killing people is bad?

melloman
03-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Maybe they can include a pamphlet in the box telling you that killing people is bad?

I believe that one was already written down a few thousand years ago. People didn’t listen to it then; are we are so much more evolved that we will listen now?