PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

BRUTUS
07-08-2011, 09:21 PM
There's this demented old man in San Antonio, TX that needs our help....

I'll get his address posted later(or better yet, PM him directly...), but this crazy old fool has bought what he thinks is an M1 Rifle. Unfortunately for him, it is merely a barrelled receiver.

If you have any serviceable parts(cheap cheap cheap) please PM him at his user name: MIXMASTER(go figure) or email me for his email addy......

Thanks for helping this destitute old man...........(How's that, James???);););)

mixmaster
07-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Thanks Brutus I could not have said it better myself! I feel like some one who has broken a vow of chastity over this episode. Some people never learn
Mix

Punch The Clown
07-08-2011, 09:56 PM
I will help. I have frankincense, myrrh, bullet guides, follower arms, follower rods, Orion 7 op rod springs, buttplates, and other gifts for the child. Stu

BRUTUS
07-08-2011, 10:03 PM
You are a SAINT! (Is that allowed?)

Punch The Clown
07-08-2011, 10:05 PM
I will bring these offerings to the child but how do I get them there? Do I follow the Lone Star?

Punch The Clown
07-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Okay, lets build a rifle. Here's my stuff. I love this!

http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/oo140/Stumedic/offerings.jpg

mixmaster
07-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Thanks Kid Shelleen
That is a heck of a start e mail me and I will make arrangements for payment and My mailing address. No excuse for stupidity but it sure helps to have men like you all to bail one out.
Thanks again
Mix