PDA

View Full Version : What ya got?

BRUTUS
07-08-2011, 09:22 PM
There's this demented old man in San Antonio, TX that needs our help....

I'll get his address posted later(or better yet, PM him directly...), but this crazy old fool has bought what he thinks is an M1 Rifle. Unfortunately for him, it is merely a barrelled receiver.

If you have any serviceable parts(cheap cheap cheap) please PM him at his user name: MIXMASTER(go figure) or email me for his email addy......

Thanks for helping this destitute old man...........(How's that, James???);););)

Prince Humperdink
07-09-2011, 01:17 AM
There's this demented old man in San Antonio, TX that needs our help....

I'll get his address posted later(or better yet, PM him directly...), but this crazy old fool has bought what he thinks is an M1 Rifle. Unfortunately for him, it is merely a barrelled receiver.

If you have any serviceable parts(cheap cheap cheap) please PM him at his user name: MIXMASTER(go figure) or email me for his email addy......

Thanks for helping this destitute old man...........(How's that, James???);););)

Mixi needs help??

timshufflin
07-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Mixmaster, you know I love you man, I have a complete trigger group I can give you. PM me with your address and I'll send it to you. I do this because I actually like the Mixmaster.

mixmaster
07-10-2011, 06:35 PM
Timmy
I will do that and thanks for the thought. It is a long story about how I got in this position and I will share it with the guys as soon as it all plays out.
Mix

Orlando
07-10-2011, 06:56 PM
Mix, you need a good USGI walnut rear handguard?
If so PM me with address and its yours

mixmaster
07-10-2011, 07:05 PM
Tim and Orlando PM sent and thanks guys. I am seeing the end of the tunnel on this build
Mix

Punch The Clown
07-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Mix, going through my stuff today and I have a good front handguard complete with metal. Let me know if you need it. The other stuff went out yesterday so you should have it Mon or Tues. Stu

Prince Humperdink
07-11-2011, 12:21 AM
What else do You need Mixi?I may have something to send?

Punch The Clown
07-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Last I heard Mix was down to a clip latch and a bolt. I love when we do these community rifle builds. Stu

Prince Humperdink
07-13-2011, 12:46 PM
Last I heard Mix was down to a clip latch and a bolt. I love when we do these community rifle builds. Stu

Let Me know Mixi.I have a clip latch if You stil need one.
Ryan

LEAD POISON
07-13-2011, 04:20 PM
How about a quart of used cosmolene?