PDA

View Full Version : WTB: BM-59E Rifle Kit ie: BM-59E BM59-E BM-59 TIPO 1 Kit- Pay $385 inc S/H

nchillbilly
01-24-2020, 10:56 PM
I am putting out a feeler, my direct deposit from my contracts comes in no later than February 03 2020. I will pay you via Paypal Gift, no delay when D/D comes in.

I would like to buy a rifle version complete kit of the Argentina Argentine BM-59E- it was complete with barrel and mag, only thing missing was machined receiver.

I will pay $385 inc S/H to 28906 zip code, cheapest method(ie: USPS Parcel Post).

I need the whole, most complete kit. It was complete minus receiver.

If you want to keep the magazine that came with the kit, I understand, I'll give $350 shipped.

When I pay no later than the 3rd and you are happy, you can ship. I expect this to be a pain to find.

Thanks Shuff for your space. If you gentlemen want my personal info, I am an open book.

gman366
02-08-2020, 08:02 PM
I HAVE EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE OP ROD, FOR $300 SHIPPED. TONY GIACOBBE, NJ
PLEASE CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

nchillbilly
02-08-2020, 08:32 PM
I want it. Replying via email.

nchillbilly
02-08-2020, 09:12 PM
DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMITTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOONNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOFF FFFABITCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

Apparently gone. Damn son, you guys live on here.

Eli
02-09-2020, 11:35 AM
Sarco has the 'incomplete' parts sets back in stock...

Eli

nchillbilly
02-09-2020, 01:41 PM
Sarco has the 'incomplete' parts sets back in stock...

Eli

I can't get into that right now.

I just got the notification 30min after post. Woops.

Eli
02-10-2020, 11:12 AM
I'd probably get a Sarco $270 'BM59E Basic Builder Kit (with barrel)' + Tony's $300 kit, and sell the redundant parts except the spare barrel. You'd be into everything for less than $600, which is what I paid for my Sarco kit years ago!

Eli

nchillbilly
02-10-2020, 03:39 PM
I'd probably get a Sarco $270 'BM59E Basic Builder Kit (with barrel)' + Tony's $300 kit, and sell the redundant parts except the spare barrel. You'd be into everything for less than $600, which is what I paid for my Sarco kit years ago!

Eli

If your box wasn't full, I'd explain re: Sarco.

I didn't know gman66 is Garand Guy- Tony- it clicked when I googled his email- D'oh. Nobody sniped me thank god. People on here seem to have some class.

I get a few Brinks trucks robbe.... I mean repaired. Yeah. Do a few Brinks "jobs" and I'll be able to afford this habit. Oh yeah, Leavenworth doesn't metal shop anymore...

Dear Brinks: I know you scour the Internet for PTS. I'm kidding. I'm cleaner than the undriven snow.