PDA

View Full Version : I'm going to start getting back into forums.

timshufflin
01-17-2021, 10:02 AM
I have quit facebook because of their 100% anti firearms and anti individual liberty (speech) stance. You will now see me regularly on this site. I encourage anyone to suspend their facebook account and find alternatives to communication.

Punch The Clown
01-17-2021, 10:54 AM
About time. Still godaddy can drop you in a second.

timshufflin
01-17-2021, 10:55 AM
About time. Still godaddy can drop you in a second.

This site is hosted on a private server.

Punch The Clown
01-17-2021, 11:04 AM
Will there be any rules or restrictions? Will hate speech be tolerated as I am full of hate of late?

timshufflin
01-17-2021, 11:35 AM
Same rules as have already been posted some time ago.

Eli
01-17-2021, 12:26 PM
I'm partway through a 30-day suspension on facebook, no reason why given and no method of appeal! The only reason I keep it is for my business page.

Eli

timshufflin
01-17-2021, 12:31 PM
Yep, I had a business page.

Punch The Clown
01-17-2021, 03:19 PM
I rarely post on facebook so I haven't been suspended. They have however removed my posts.

seaninmich
01-17-2021, 04:33 PM
I'm partway through a 30-day suspension on facebook, no reason why given and no method of appeal! The only reason I keep it is for my business page.

Eli

haHA! I'm almost halfway through another 30-day suspension myself

canes7
01-18-2021, 09:49 AM
I’ve been thinking about leaving Turdbook. It’s tough because it’s an easy way to keep in touch with people. I did start a MeWe account, we’ll see what that’s like.

Forums on a private server is the way to go.

ordmm
01-18-2021, 11:02 AM
Loss of archived material should be a huge concern.

`WeaponsGuild" appears to have been shutdown. If permanent it is a hugh loss to the home builder and parts kit community. More sites will disappear.

This censorship krap is just starting. For those who saw Biden as a comfortable alternative to Trump hope you enjoy what's coming.

Eli
01-18-2021, 11:43 AM
Loss of archived material should be a huge concern.

`WeaponsGuild" appears to have been shutdown. If permanent it is a hugh loss to the home builder and parts kit community. More sites will disappear.

This censorship krap is just starting. For those who saw Biden as a comfortable alternative to Trump hope you enjoy what's coming.

Far too many read Nineteen Eighty-Four as an instruction manual.

Eli

ordmm
01-18-2021, 12:44 PM
Up Next!------

"Texas State Historical Assn’s Chief Historian Says the Alamo Was an ‘Insignificant’ Battle and Represents ‘Whiteness.’"

Probably a downside to all those Cali liberals moving to Texas. Guess this will impact the sales of coonskin caps and Bowie knives.

https://pjmedia.com/columns/bryan-preston/2021/01/17/the-texas-historical-associations-chief-historian-says-the-alamo-was-an-insignificant-battle-and-represents-whiteness-what-do-texas-history-experts-and-th-n1390383

ordmm
01-18-2021, 01:09 PM
"weaponsguild"

temporary site https://108.167.187.100/forum/index.php

Would rank Shuff's Battle Tested and WeasponsGuild as very important sites for small arms info and archived material.

Would also suggest www.snugbus.com (a replacement for the old subguns site.

Punch The Clown
01-18-2021, 01:40 PM
I can't log on to weaponsguild.
As for the Alamo business, this has been going on for a couple of years now. I recall that they were floating around the idea of removing the Alamo from the Texas school curriculum because it is racist? These savages are nuts.

Nihontochicken
01-18-2021, 11:19 PM
Never did Fecesbook or Twatter, but did use the Firefox browser for years as an alternative to asshole Gates' MS Explorer. Then Mozilla inexplicably shot it's dick off with its recent anti-MAGA diatribe, so as of a week ago I'm now using Brave, run by a former Firefox CEO who left over a purported PC violation. My Brave browser is working fine so far, pledges no tracking and better concealment than Firefox, which it resembles on screen. My extensive bookmarks were transferred over with one click and without error. Besides Brave, I hear that Dissenter is another good Firefox or Explorer replacement.

timshufflin
01-19-2021, 10:28 AM
Never did Fecesbook or Twatter, but did use the Firefox browser for years as an alternative to asshole Gates' MS Explorer. Then Mozilla inexplicably shot it's dick off with its recent anti-MAGA diatribe, so as of a week ago I'm now using Brave, run by a former Firefox CEO who left over a purported PC violation. My Brave browser is working fine so far, pledges no tracking and better concealment than Firefox, which it resembles on screen. My extensive bookmarks were transferred over with one click and without error. Besides Brave, I hear that Dissenter is another good Firefox or Explorer replacement.

Brave, I'll have to look into that.

Prince Humperdink
01-19-2021, 03:00 PM
I’ve been thinking about leaving Turdbook. It’s tough because it’s an easy way to keep in touch with people. I did start a MeWe account, we’ll see what that’s like.

Forums on a private server is the way to go.

I have a mewe,but only Tim,Sean,and a couple people are there to bring me comfort.

Punch The Clown
01-19-2021, 05:38 PM
I don't know what a mewe is but Ryan, for you I'll join

Prince Humperdink
01-19-2021, 10:14 PM
I don't know what a mewe is but Ryan, for you I'll join

I can always count on you,Stu!

Eli
01-20-2021, 08:14 AM
https://mewe.com/i/elibanks

Eli

Prince Humperdink
01-20-2021, 11:15 AM
https://mewe.com/i/elibanks

Eli

I sent you a request (Ryan Bruner).

ordmm
01-20-2021, 02:05 PM
Seems like Brave works well for a browser.

duckduckgo as a replacement for google

A replacement for youtube content is going to take awhile but Rumble is stating to gain ground.

BTW.... weaponsguild is back up and if your not checking that site along with shuffsparkerizing each and every day you need to start.