PDA

View Full Version : Shuffs 2011 Postal Shoot winner has been drawn.

timshufflin
08-10-2011, 03:29 PM
I'd like to think all the entries in this years Postal Shoot contest. The targets have been added up, the best target has been decided, and the winner has been drawn! Stay tuned my precious.

timshufflin
08-10-2011, 03:47 PM
First off, here's the top scoring target (a 76) and the winner is.............................

For the second consecutive year.....................

Orlando!

Now, stay tuned for the winning target in the drawing.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n107/Timmypoo52/IMG_0323.jpg

timshufflin
08-10-2011, 03:52 PM
The best photos in this years contest are Mr. TL James!

timshufflin
08-10-2011, 03:53 PM
The best story in this years contest is Oh Mr. Wilson!

timshufflin
08-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Now, the winner of the drawing is, you all won't believe it, my wife Dawn drew the target...

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n107/Timmypoo52/IMG_0322.jpg

timshufflin
08-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Orlando, you are still OFFICIALLY the biggest biggest Loser of the postal shoot of ALL times.

Prince Humperdink
08-10-2011, 04:06 PM
Congrats to all The winners.Timmy,Did I get last place? :)

Punch The Clown
08-10-2011, 04:07 PM
I'm scouring the internet for a Krag Owners Manual right now!

Cal30M1
08-10-2011, 04:27 PM
Talk about a rigged game!

Get the brooms ready gentlemen!

SHENANIGANS!

REHRIFLE
08-10-2011, 04:38 PM
geez. My one consecutive year winning streak has come to an end.

Congratulations Stu.

Condolences Orlando.

Big Ben
08-10-2011, 05:03 PM
Congrats Stu.
How about a prize for the best 3rd or 4th place target? :(

Punch The Clown
08-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Talk about a rigged game!

Get the brooms ready gentlemen!

SHENANIGANS!

If shenanigans are occurring, and one has evidence, they shall exclaim, "I declare shenanigans!" while pointing directly at the culprit.

Depending upon the circumstances, the resulting action may be:

1. If the shenanigan'er has a reason (excuse) they may rebut the caller. Invalid rebuttals include but are not limied to: "Oh, yeah?" "Says who?" or any profanity.

2. Continued pointing and mocking for committing said shenanigans.

3. Expulsion of the shenanigan'er from the current activity.

I deny the charges!!!!

Punch The Clown
08-10-2011, 05:13 PM
Now all I need is a bunch of Fillipinos who are willing to allow me to chase them around with the Krag so I can get the proper feel for the thing. Somehow I don't think the Fillipinos will cooperate and will probably just kick my a$$.

Orlando
08-10-2011, 06:19 PM
Ha, my losing streak continues. Thats why I dont buy lottery tickets
Congrats Stu!!
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPL7nN99jno?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nPL7nN99jno?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Cal30M1
08-10-2011, 06:20 PM
Oh Yeah! Says who? You $*@#$^$#$#@'n mother$%#$^$!

canes7
08-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Congrats Stu!

BRUTUS
08-10-2011, 07:11 PM
If shenanigans are occurring, and one has evidence, they shall exclaim, "I declare shenanigans!" while pointing directly at the culprit.

Depending upon the circumstances, the resulting action may be:

1. If the shenanigan'er has a reason (excuse) they may rebut the caller. Invalid rebuttals include but are not limied to: "Oh, yeah?" "Says who?" or any profanity.

2. Continued pointing and mocking for committing said shenanigans.

3. Expulsion of the shenanigan'er from the current activity.

I deny the charges!!!!

First, CONGRATS!!

Second, C'MON!?!?!?!?!?!? You don't think it's a little strange that Tim pockets the money for the rifle, and the boy toy he housed for a couple of days walks away with payment(I mean, free rifle......) Even you gotta admit it looks fishy, Stu........

EDIT: Is the rifle already in your posession? Just took it with you when you went home......?????;Confused;;)$bomb$

Punch The Clown
08-10-2011, 07:21 PM
I must admit I would declare Shenanigans on myself. Boy, I wish I didn't win. I never should have picked the Bungo Straits.

jak
08-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Congratulations Stu. Now I know how the game is played............the lowest score wins !!!!

Big Ben
08-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Maybe Timmy and Stu had some "special" time together in Jerome, so Tim felt he needed to pay him back. :confused:

Then again maybe it was luck of the draw, hmmmm.

Orlando
08-10-2011, 08:04 PM
Winning target plus the three others I sent in = 52 total chances to win the darn thing and I still loose. SECOND YEAR IN A ROW
Next year I'm sending in one blank target and see if that helps:confused:
Think I'll head to the range Friday and burn up some ammo :)

Punch The Clown
08-10-2011, 09:12 PM
Winning target plus the three others I sent in = 52 total chances to win the darn thing and I still loose. SECOND YEAR IN A ROW

My target did sort of suck. I feel like I just won the Special Olympics.

timshufflin
08-10-2011, 09:32 PM
I'll be the first person to say that my heart sank when Stu's name was drawn. I really did feel dirty about the entire thing and very much wished that Orlando had won. I called Stu to tell him of his victory and he said "oh $#%@" Yep, he wanted the a re-draw but I told him no way. Things are exactly what they are and I just don't care about appearances. In fact, several people did not want to enter the contest because they thought they would be singled out if they won. I just don't care though, it's not like this thing made any money for laughing out loud.

There were only about 25 entries in this contest and Orlando, once again, had HUGE odds in his favor. I believe the odds were somewhere around 3 to 1 in Orlando's favor and no cigar. I was tempted to re-draw but that just would not have been honest. By the way, if someone here would like to witness next years drawing first hand than I'm happy to have you fly or drive here on August 10th of next year to bare witness. I'm giving plenty of notice and want everyone to see first hand that things are on the up and up.

Also, no, the rifle is still here Brutus.

Prince Humperdink
08-10-2011, 10:20 PM
I'll be the first person to say that my heart sank when Stu's name was drawn. I really did feel dirty about the entire thing and very much wished that Orlando had won. I called Stu to tell him of his victory and he said "oh $#%@" Yep, he wanted the a re-draw but I told him no way. Things are exactly what they are and I just don't care about appearances. In fact, several people did not want to enter the contest because they thought they would be singled out if they won. I just don't care though, it's not like this thing made any money for laughing out loud.

There were only about 25 entries in this contest and Orlando, once again, had HUGE odds in his favor. I believe the odds were somewhere around 3 to 1 in Orlando's favor and no cigar. I was tempted to re-draw but that just would not have been honest. By the way, if someone here would like to witness next years drawing first hand than I'm happy to have you fly or drive here on August 10th of next year to bare witness. I'm giving plenty of notice and want everyone to see first hand that things are on the up and up.

Also, no, the rifle is still here Brutus.

Hell no Tim!!!I trust You,and Your Word.I think We all know that You do this for fun,and not to make money.Thanks for the opportunity to shoot.
Ryan

paid4c4
08-10-2011, 10:49 PM
Tim, bud it's a contest if we didn't trust you we wouldn't have entered. It's for fun and if you say Stu won fair and square he did. That doesn't mean we're not going to ride you and Stu like red headed step children. So how about that recount?
Bill

timshufflin
08-10-2011, 11:00 PM
Yah, I knew the riding would happen. I just want you all to know that I know that you know I know.

tljames
08-11-2011, 01:01 AM
LoL......CONGRATS STU! In a "odd kind of way" CONGRATS to you too Orlando! I think we each took the same category last year as well!

Tim thanks for having this shoot! I hope to participate many times in years to come!

Orlando
08-11-2011, 06:28 AM
My target did sort of suck. I feel like I just won the Special Olympics.

Ha, Thats a good one!

I know everything was on the "Up and Up" Just givin ya a hard time

cuppednlocked
08-11-2011, 10:47 AM
Sounds like a good excuse for a road trip next August! Party at Shuff's... BYOB or libations provided?

Congrats to Stu!

Punch The Clown
08-11-2011, 03:13 PM
Sounds like a good excuse for a road trip next August! Party at Shuff's... BYOB or libations provided?

Congrats to Stu!

Let me tell you. Tim and Dawn are great hosts. The house is beautiful, the food is great, the "range" is 30' from the back door. I felt like Father Flannigan at Boys Town! I shot "The Winning Target" in 95' and bright sun. Couldn't even see the target with all the mirage, but it didn't matter because there was no way I was shooting better than Orlando-unless I used a scope. We drive the "Buck Hearse" to and from the berm to change targets. Very civilized. So, to sum things up again
1-Got a speeding ticket for $168.
2-Ate some incredible food.
3-Shot a million rounds of ammo.
4-Made Tim machine me 2 flash hiders for an FAL.
5-Blew the trans in the Buck Hearse.
6-Blew up the range.
7-Re-built the range.
8-Won a Krag.
Not a bad week!

Oh Mr. Wilson
08-11-2011, 03:31 PM

LoL!! Are you using pics of Tim and Stu for target practice? You have about the same luck as me bud, I'm one person you don't want to stand next to in a thunder storm.

Good idea, think I'll go burn up some ammo tomorrow too, it's suppose to be sunny and mild temperatures.

Congrats Stu on the win, good shooting!

Thanks for holding the match Tim, it got me off my azz and to the range. Even though I did wait until the last minute, it still was a fun day and took my mind off other things. I can't shoot pistol worth a damn anymore, shooting Bullseye was my most favorite thing to do before life took a turn a few years ago. Now I enjoy shooting the Garands and Mini-G sooo much. I'm very thankful for the wonderful builds you did on each one of those rifles, the trigger jobs you do is just outstanding. I look forward to next years match.

Cal30M1
08-11-2011, 06:32 PM
I forgot to say congrats Stuey.

I had no dawg in the hunt. :D

timshufflin
08-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Mr. Wilson, good shooting to you sir! That was a very very nice target you sent in. Frankly, there were quite a few nice targets.

seaninmich
08-12-2011, 02:33 PM
huh??? what do you mean you drew the winner on the 10th??? Stu was talking about his "new Krag" over two weeks ago

Punch The Clown
08-12-2011, 08:01 PM
huh??? what do you mean you drew the winner on the 10th??? Stu was talking about his "new Krag" over two weeks ago

I said "I think I caught a new case of the crabs". You mis-understood me.

sandsnow
08-12-2011, 08:08 PM
Congats, Stu

Punch The Clown
08-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Congats, Stu

On getting the crabs?

sandsnow
08-12-2011, 09:20 PM
;)
On getting the crabs?

I meant the rifle, I don't know you well enough to kid you about a social disease:D;)

Orlando
08-17-2011, 04:43 PM
So did Tim send you my rifle yet Stu??

Punch The Clown
08-17-2011, 07:12 PM
Yup, it's sitting on my counter right now as we speak.

Orlando
08-17-2011, 07:52 PM
So ya gonna shoot it? Isnt ammo hard to come by for those critters?

Big Ben
08-17-2011, 08:14 PM
Remington & Winchester, I believe still make it on seasonal runs. It has gotten a little expensive though lately.