Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to start getting back into forums.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never did Fecesbook or Twatter, but did use the Firefox browser for years as an alternative to asshole Gates' MS Explorer. Then Mozilla inexplicably shot it's dick off with its recent anti-MAGA diatribe, so as of a week ago I'm now using Brave, run by a former Firefox CEO who left over a purported PC violation. My Brave browser is working fine so far, pledges no tracking and better concealment than Firefox, which it resembles on screen. My extensive bookmarks were transferred over with one click and without error. Besides Brave, I hear that Dissenter is another good Firefox or Explorer replacement.
    Alcohol is the means by which those who are truly intelligent put up with people who merely think they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Nihontochicken View Post
      Never did Fecesbook or Twatter, but did use the Firefox browser for years as an alternative to asshole Gates' MS Explorer. Then Mozilla inexplicably shot it's dick off with its recent anti-MAGA diatribe, so as of a week ago I'm now using Brave, run by a former Firefox CEO who left over a purported PC violation. My Brave browser is working fine so far, pledges no tracking and better concealment than Firefox, which it resembles on screen. My extensive bookmarks were transferred over with one click and without error. Besides Brave, I hear that Dissenter is another good Firefox or Explorer replacement.

Brave, I'll have to look into that.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by canes7 View Post
        Iíve been thinking about leaving Turdbook. Itís tough because itís an easy way to keep in touch with people. I did start a MeWe account, weíll see what thatís like.

Forums on a private server is the way to go.
        I have a mewe,but only Tim,Sean,and a couple people are there to bring me comfort.
        "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Comment

I don't know what a mewe is but Ryan, for you I'll join
          When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Comment

Originally posted by Punch The Clown View Post
            I don't know what a mewe is but Ryan, for you I'll join
            I can always count on you,Stu!
            "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Comment

https://mewe.com/i/elibanks

Eli

Comment

Originally posted by Eli View Post
                I sent you a request (Ryan Bruner).

Comment

Seems like Brave works well for a browser.

duckduckgo as a replacement for google

A replacement for youtube content is going to take awhile but Rumble is stating to gain ground.

BTW.... weaponsguild is back up and if your not checking that site along with shuffsparkerizing each and every day you need to start.

Comment

Working...
                  X