Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas!

May all of my BT brothers have a safe,and merry Christmas,and a Happy New Year!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Thank you Ryan and I too would like to wish all our BT brothers and their families a Merry Christmas!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Comment

Merry Christmas my friends
      "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Comment

And Happy New Year Gents! The kids and grandchildren finally all finished school and moved out so we sold the house (quickly) in the city and moved up to the little town where we've had a cabin. Living here while we build a new home. Retired now and loving it. Feeling better already to be out of the rat race. This is the view from our deck. All the Best to all my BT family. Hope 2023 is a banner year for all!
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Good for you Bob. I am stuck in this shithole for awhile. Glad you made your escape
          When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Comment

Working...
          X