Thread: The EPA-The New ATF

The EPA-The New ATF

How much you wanna bet that the epa becomes the major player in gun control in the near future. Between lead and noise the days of shooting are over.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Hey Stu,
    Have you ever considered joining the Optimists International? You certainly have a bright outlook on life.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by musketjon View Post
    Hey Stu,
    Have you ever considered joining the Optimists International? You certainly have a bright outlook on life.
    Jon

"hello, kettle? this is pot. you're black"
    [SIGPIC]

There will be no form of government that will not be used to further the agenda.
    !

Patriot
    They will outlaw gun powder because it adds CO-2 to the atmosphere and contributes to Climate Change, just like coal does. Executive order 2,564,356,402.

Anyone who can be optimistic during these times, regarding our federal government, is truly a spot of sunshine. If you're a libtard, my words do not apply.

huh...the EPA aint nothin

How much you wanna bet the government has got NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) doing "research" to eventually back up "studies" that claim that desiring interest in owning and shooting firearms is a sign of some kind of mental disorder??? In other words, if you are a gun culture guy in any form, something is gotta be WRONG WITH YOU, mentally.

It wont happen overnight, give them another decade or two. But I bet you if the federal government stays under the control of the democrats, especially these progressive democrats, what I'm describing will happen eventually.

NIMH is the government agency that does research into psychiatric diseases and disorders and is a sub component of the greater NIH...National Institute of Health.

If anyone ever sees the government is doing research such as that, point it out please as that would be a great potential litigation case probably for someone like NRA or GOA. The government has no business doing agenda oriented medical or psychiatric "research" using taxpayer dollars.
    All M1 Garand rifles coming into the CMP's possession for resale, should be sold only to buyers who have shot an M1 Garand at a registered M1 match once a year. M1 Garand sales to non shooters should cease completely and immediately. If you want to buy M1s, you should be REQUIRED to shoot minimum one formal match per year, every year.

RT40 (banned permanently) from the CMP forum

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTwistedFock View Post
    huh...the EPA aint nothin

How much you wanna bet the government has got NIMH (National Institute of Mental Health) doing "research" to eventually back up "studies" that claim that desiring interest in owning and shooting firearms is a sign of some kind of mental disorder??? In other words, if you are a gun culture guy in any form, something is gotta be WRONG WITH YOU, mentally.

It wont happen overnight, give them another decade or two. But I bet you if the federal government stays under the control of the democrats, especially these progressive democrats, what I'm describing will happen eventually.

NIMH is the government agency that does research into psychiatric diseases and disorders and is a sub component of the greater NIH...National Institute of Health.

If anyone ever sees the government is doing research such as that, point it out please as that would be a great potential litigation case probably for someone like NRA or GOA. The government has no business doing agenda oriented medical or psychiatric "research" using taxpayer dollars.

Hey, if they can convince people that man-made climate change is real and solar power is a good idea, then I guess this is possible too.